Lawrence x Reader thing

(Oof this is not my proudest work but it's all I have to post for now. )

    It's been a while since Lawrence had locked you in the basement with him. Since you lost the others. You had always loved it when people were possessive of you, it made you feel special, but this, this was too much. You don't forget how happy he looks. He's always next to you, smiling away like this couldn't have gone any better.

You had a crush on him before any of this had happened. Despite the current position, you were pretty sure you still did. You couldn't help but wonder if you had confessed to him before that maybe none of this would have happened. You look down at Lawrence's sleeping face beside you and sigh, leaning your head against the wall.

Lawrence suddenly opened his eyes and stared at you. He must of heard you sigh.

"What's wrong?" he asked worriedly

"It's nothing. You don't need to worry."

Your heart pounded. Was it out of love or fear? You couldn't tell. Lawrence, you really went sicko mode this time, didn't you? Lawrence was still staring at you.

"Are you really though?" his eyes seemed to pierce through your soul.

"Y-yeah"

You never felt comfortable with eye contact, especially when it was this intense.

Lawrence looked a little peeved that you wouldn't tell him what's wrong, when something clearly was, but luckily he decided to drop it.

"MC...you know, Valentine's Day is tomorrow. Isn't it exciting? It's our first one together out of many! We should make it special!"

Lawrence was smiling away as he spoke. He seemed like he couldn't have been happier on how things turned out. Lawrence let out a giggle. He buried his face a little bit into your thigh.

"Just talking about it makes me want to hug you and-" Lawrence paused

He started to make a face. So many emotions flashed through his face when his eyes finally settled on you, a calm yet determined look on his face. Slowly he sat up, you felt the weight from his head leave your legs. His face was lined up with yours. Your heart was pounding. Is he about to do what I think he is? You were about to jerk your head back when suddenly both of his arms wrapped around your back and pulled you into him. Your lips were on his. He just forcibly took my first kiss. Disgusting. But why, is my heart throbbing?

His hand eventually grabbed your hair lightly and pulled you back from the kiss. You gasped for air. After you gathered yourself back together you looked at Lawrence, horrified. He was looking at you with pure affection in his eyes and he cuddled up to you. His head rested on your chest. His arms were still wrapped around you, keeping you locked in place.

You were completely still, feeling hopeless. With your feelings still twisting into a mess, you couldn't find it in yourself to sleep.