chapter 2

It was early in the moring and kido wake you up so you can go to school morning master he said with a big smile on his face.

Y/N:Tchh...hiw many times have i told you call me by my first name.

Kido:oh sorry mast- i mean Y/N

You get out of bed and start to take your shirt and you look behind you seeing kido staring at you. You took off your shirt and trew it at his face.

Y/N:HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TURN AROUND WHEN IM CHANGING.

Kido: im sorry.

You make sure he turned around and then you got dress in your school uniform. You hugged kido and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek befor you left.

You were running and someone triped you.
Ahhhh.

??:look what the cat dranged in or should i say wolf.

Y/N:bitch i swear to fucking god if you bring kido into this i will tear that ugley ass head of yours off the body of yours.

All they were silent.

Y/N:thats what i thought.

You walk away and head to first period. When you got there you saw two girls bullying a very weak boy. He look like a child but look very tall and he whines and sounds like a child too.

 He look like a child but look very tall and he whines and sounds like a child too

Those bitches are really getting on my nerves. All tou did was go up.behind them and bashed there head togather they both fell.to.the geound rubbing there heads. Miyu its the girl from earlier. Ya you're right lets get out of here sammy. Ya you bitches better run you yell at them. You look at the boy he look very afraid of you its ok you say in a gental voice you. You reached.out and he grabed your hand he hugged you and thanked you My name is akihiko. He smiled well i have to go he said running off you gigled and a soft smile spread aceoss your face knowing rhat you help somebody.

---time skip.to home----
Hey kido?

Yea?

Do you love me?

W-what?!!

Like do you love me as your owner?

Well....of course i do.

Oh uhmmm ok.

You felt like terrible you just got friend zoned.

Uhh are you ok Y/N.

Im fine. You say in a Stern voice making him whine like a puppy.

You put your earbuds in a fell asleep knowing tomorrow at school will be hell. Cause Sammy and Miyu are the most popular girls in school they probably gossip about you to all their friends creating drama in the school.