chapter 3

You got up and got dressed for school you didnt see kido anywere you walked down stairs and see kido in one of the boy school uniforms.
Daaaaad why is kido in a school uniform. Oh the government has realize that werewolves are kind of like humans and everyone needs theireducation including werewolves.
You ran up to kido and hugged oh my little puppy is going to school you say ruffling his hair. Stop you're embarrassing me he said with a blush on his face. You saw the time it was almost late for school you grabed kido's hand and ran out the door with him you saw a. familiar face it was akihiko? But he had werewolf ears akihiko you yekked out.

Ahhh i didnt want you to see me like this im ugly aren't I.

(just prtend he has a wolf tail and ears)

No.i think your adorable.

He blushed a little at that.

Akihiko this is my werewolf kido. Kido this is akihiko.

They both shaked hands.

Oh akihiko how to get in the school werewolves werent allowed in school back then.

I hid my ears and tail he explained.

After a while talking the school bell rang and yall went to class.

----in kidos class room----
Remeber your a werewolf a werewolf should not love or mate with there masters. The teacher yelled at everyone.
Shouldn't love there masters huh ill show them kido said ro himself.

-------at hime-------
When they got home they headed up stairs. Thats when you got pined to the wall by kido.

K-kido w-what are you doing.

He didnt reply he just nibbled your.neck his little werweolf teeth went in your neck causeing you to moan a little.
K-kido a werewolf isnt supposed to do this to their master it's forbidden. I dont care i want you..........