Chapter 3

The next morning I feel strong arm around me and my eyes wide opened in horror without even thinking I pleaded, "Kyle please leave me" and began to cry, I feel rough hands on me trying to reassure me "it's me baby" I opened my eyes and found James lying next to me part of me was relieved that it wasn't Kyle but part of me was angry that how dare he slept next to me do I look that easy, I quickly flipped the blanket and checked myself and I sigh in relief that I was dressed up; James sat up staring at me and asked "who is Kyle?" I looked at him in horror, how do I tell him who Kyle is, how do I justify my nightmares, how do I open up myself with him about all my darker past; I was brought back to reality with my alarm and I get off from the bed and headed straight to bathroom ignoring James; I hear knock at the door "baby, you ok" I just ignore him and stood underneath the hot water, how dare him then I realise how did he get in here, I was deep in my sleep I didn't even hear anything during my sleep it made my heart pound; the bloody agent told me this house is safe but yet James is in here how; I continue to hear the knock and with every knock I became breathless; I was getting scared; my knees became weak and began to shake itself as I struggle to squeeze some shower gel in my hands; I ran away from home and yet here I am finding another trouble; with my shaky hand I slowly turned off the shower and dressed myself up; my heart was pounding and I was frightened to walk out of this bathroom but part of my heart was defending James; part of me was happy to see him; I gathered all my courage that I have and walked out of the bathroom only to find James walking back and forth in front of me; he took big steps and within a second I find his hand wrapped around my waist; looking so concerned and that triggered me more; I tried to push away his hand but he was too strong for me; so I looked him in the eyes and answered "I am fine, leave me I am late for college" he instantly let me go and followed me like a lost puppy which made my heart melt but no way I am showing it to him; I took out the cereal from my pantry and began to dig in; should I call cops? Should I call Chris?; I see James standing next to me "are you ok?" I nodded and turned on the other side turning my back to him; I feel his hand snaked around my waist and felt his chin over my shoulder; I want to turn around and see how much further has he bend down to rest his chin on my shoulder as I am very short but I fought with my thought and decided to focus on my break fast; "baby look at me" I hear James whispering but I continue to ignore him; he broke into my apartment and on top of that I find him in my bed sleeping next to me and now he is touching me; I walked away which made his hand slipped away from my waist; I walked around the apartment like crazy lady looking for my car key until he brought the keys up to my face "looking for this?" I stared at him and snatched it from his hand; like what the fuck, i can look past about him breaking my apartment but now he is holding my keys; I begin to put my shoes on as I see him putting on his black shirt with a corner of eye; I waited until he stepped out of the apartment as I opened the door and closed it; James followed me saying "baby" I ignored it and walked out of the apartment then again I hear him "baby" I was really irritated; he didn't even think of the necessities to apologies after breaking into my apartment; I looked around for my car and unlocked it, I look at James as he opened the passenger side of door and sat next to me and repeated again "baby" that's it I had it enough, I stared right into his eyes and yelled "don't baby me" James pouted his lips and looked at me with hurtful eyes, I kind of feel bad as he was there for me during my nightmare so I closed my eyes and took a deep breath "sorry" I mumbles; James looked very amused hearing my apology and looked at me with cheerful face "don't you think i deserve something from you as well?" I blurted out hoping for him to apologise but instead he placed his lips on mine and gave me a soft peck; I gasped in surprise "is that what you wanted?' he asked, i slapped his shoulder with my hands and yelled "no, I wanted an apology" James raised his eyebrow "apology"

Rose: yes for breaking into my apartment, for sleeping in my bed with me as if we are in relationship, annoying the heck out of me this whole morning with your baby baby shit and now you dare to kiss me?"