Chapter 18

"I need to tell you something Rose, I am not being able to live, every night when I try to sleep, it haunts me, I need to tell you something, please come with me" saying that she held my wrist and pulled me, faraway from the crowd. I don't know where she is taking me, I looked behind and find James and Liam following us, I was relieved seeing them behind me, although I trust my sister and I love her to death but this family is making me insane, this family confuse me. Daisy stopped after entering the room and just when she was about to close the door James held it, Daisy looked at me, begging me to send him off with her eyes but I couldn't let it happen "please let him come" I mumbled not wanting to hear her rejection, 'fine" she said giving up and let James enter the room as Liam decided to stay out of the room to guard the corridor. 

 Daisy closed the door and approached me, she pulled me and made me sit on a couch, I looked around and realise it is a changing room, probably the room she used, "Rose, I have meaning to tell you for so long but I am such a coward, I didn't knew how to bring it up, but the guilt is killing me, every time I lay on our bed I miss you and it makes me feel more guilty..", "just cut it out and tell me where you going with it" I said harshly, I was praying to god that she is not part of this horrible past because if she was then I don't know what I will do, she is my little sister, although I hate this family and I will never forgive them but I can't imagine what will i do if I find out she has been part of this all along, we used to sleep in the same bed, Daisy was there to cuddle me each night after Kyle was done with his dirty deeds, "did you see it?" I used to ask her and her reply would always be "see what?' so I always thought maybe she didn't see it because deep down I had faith in her, I knew that if she had seen it she wouldn't let it happen, she was always a heavy sleeper. I came back to reality breaking off myself from my horrible past; "please tell me you will forgive me Rose" Daisy said as she grabbed my warm hands with her cold ones, I can see tears rolling down from her eyes to her cheek then to her chin and it slowly disappeared from there, "shut up and speak now" James said furiously, which made Daisy tremble, she was scared I could see it, she has spent all her life with mine and I could read her like a open book, "Rose, I knew what Kyle did to you" Daisy said closing her eyes and her sob became more louder and turned into a cry "of course you know, did mum and dad told you?" I asked her but she shook her head "No Rose, I saw it with my own eyes, when you pushed me, pinched me trying to wake me up, when you gave all your strength to fight him off, I watched for couple of nights but after that I couldn't so I turned my back and let him do whatever he was doing to you, I am sorry" she replied, it shocked me, she knew it all along and she did nothing to help me? She could have at least helped me to push him off, she could have done something......something, I don't know what but something to make me realise I am not alone in this, I stayed there like a statue, I can feel my face wet with tears, tears that formed because of my sister's betrayal, I remained silent, I don't know what to say, I don't know how to react. "Why didn't you do anything then?" James asked Daisy and she replied, "I don't know, what do you want me to do? He was my own brother rubbing himself on my own sister, do you know how much it messed up with my head, seeing that moment, do you know how much it scared me?" Daisy raised her voice looking at James, "did he did it to you as well?" James asked Daisy and she shook her head "I always thought he will come to me one day, and the day Rose left home I was so scared that it will be my day, I begged my parents to put a locking knob in our bedroom but they refused, I prayed to god for Rose's return so that I will be safe but the truth is he never stepped in that room again" James ran his finger through his hair, he looked at me then to Daisy with an anger and yelled "you are one selfish bitch, after all this you dare to invite her to your wedding? That wedding where she will see that bloody monster? Rose came all the way here for you, she decided to endure all the pain so that she can be here to celebrate the happiest day of your life but all along you knew everything and do you know how fucked up this is? You said you watched them for couple of nights and it scarred you but imagine the pain Rose went through, how hurt she must have been and even after everything you prayed to god for Rose's return not because you loved her or you were worried for her but because you wanted yourself to be safe? You are one fucked up monster, you should be ashamed of yourself, do me a favour and kill yourself, although I would love to shoot a bullet right into your head but I don't kill cowards", James sat next to me and placed my head on his chest as I stayed there not moving "let's go baby" he whispered and made me stand up in my feet, I looked at Daisy for the last time, the sister I thought who loved me and missed me but I was so wrong, my whole family is fucked up but it made me wonder why Kyle never attacked Daisy, part of me was relieved that she was safe but the other part of me was so disapointed at her, how could see sleep on the same bed while I was fighting for my safety, how could see turn her back to me?