childhood

(So here is the story of my rikara...this is short story...not so short..... I hope guys you like it....if you want to add something like any scene or situation... Please suggest... I will try to add that... Love you all)

💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏

(Imagine all the characters wore royal dresses...because I have no pics..😉😉😉)

Udayapur..... (India)

Udayapur kingdom.. The most powerful and wealthy kingdom...

All people of this kingdom is happy and wealthy.... There is no sadness....

King shakti Singh is a very kind and good-hearted person.... He saw his people like his children...

He is a successful King... He keep his people happy, healthy and wealthy....

King shakti is a happy person... But he had only one problem... His wife Queen pinky Singh...
She is opposite from the King...

She is rude, arrogant, egoist,  cruel... She love her Queen tag more than anything... Even more than her sons...

King shakti and Queen pinky had two son... Abhaya singh and ajaya Singh...
They both are just like their mother.... Rude and cruel...

Shakti is always worried for his kingdom... About the hire of the kingdom...

Because he clearly see his two sons are not perfect for the kingdom.... They love their Prince tag more than the people...

He want a wise, kind and brave King for udayapur...
But he had a solution for this problem... His youngest son ommkara...

Yes... He had another son... Name ommkara... Who is also like his mother janhvi... Kind, loving, caring, brave....

Janhvi is shakti's second wife... She died after giving birth ommkara...

Now ommkara is 8 year old....
Abhaya is 10 and ajaya is 12...

Ommkara is a really sweet ,humble ,kind and brave boy... All the people love him because of his sweet behavior..

Shakti wants ommkara as a hire of his beloved kingdom... But the main problem is Queen pinky and the ritual...
There is a ritual in the family that the elder son is the hire of the kingdom...

But shakti set up his mind to get ommkara his future King...

Pinky little bit idea about it...
She hate ommkara and janhvi from the beginning....
She never give any love to ommkara....

Ommkara love his family very much... Tough pinky and his brother show him hate but he always show them his love...
He love his father very much...
Everyone is equal in his eyes...
He never thought himself greater and others are lower because of he is a Prince....

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Morning....

As usual ommkara walk on the large garden of the palace... Waiting for someone...

He saw an old man giving water to the flower plant... He smile and go near him...

"Dada Ji"

He call him very sweetly...
The old man turn and smile...

"Gauri is not come... Where is she"

Omm ask him.... The man smile...

"She will come"

"OK"
Ommkara smile...

"Prince... Can I ask you something? "

'' yes"