punishment

I am totally disappointed from the response for this story...
First thought to delete this story but then thought to update for the loyal readers....(may be my efforts is not enough)

There is a assembly in the big hall at palace....
King shakti seated In his seat....
Ministers and other workers are seated besides him ...
They are discussing about an important matter when a servant rushing inside....

"Maharaj...kunwar ommkara want to meet you right now"

The servant inform bowed his head.... but he is looking terrified and shaking in fear.....
Shakti confused to see his condition....

"What is the matter...is it urgent"

Shakti ask... because they are discussing in an important matter related to ajaya...

"Ku- Kunwar aa-ajaya is also-with him"

Servant stammer in fear...
Shakti got shocked....
How ommkara meet with ajaya and what are he doing here with him...

Shakti noded to the servant...
Servant went after bowed his head...

After few minutes ommkara enter....he is clutching ajayas neck from back side and dragging him...
Ajaya is still in the effect of alcohol that he didn't realise what is happening...

Randhir following him and behind him a scared girl...her mom is holding her by her shoulder....both are sobbing.... and behind them there is many people who are looking shocked....

Shakti and others are quickly stood up to see this shocking scene...

Omm's eyes is holding so much anger and hate....

It's like he is holding himself from brust out

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It's like he is holding himself from brust out....

He through ajaya on floor...
Ajaya landed on his knees...

Ommkara look at towards shakti who is too shock that words are not coming from his mouth....

Ommkara take a deep sigh to calm himself...he join his hands in front of shakti....show respect to the king....

"O-ommkara"

At last shakti speak....

"Maharaj.... today I am here for justice...kunwar ajaya did a big crime.... and according to the Constitution of our kingdom he should be punished...ajaya molested a girl and killed her father and  brother....I am here for justice maharaj"

He said in a calm but in a dangerous tone...

Shakti saw ajaya is still not in his sense.... but he knew how much he is dangerous....what he will do when he comes to sense....

He see ommkara who is extremely angry...then he saw the crowd and that poor girl with her mother... crying badly...he doesn't know what to do...

"Kunwar ommkara....ajaya is the prince of this kindom... and at this time he is not in his sense...so we can't-