𝔡𝔢𝔲𝔵

ʝαнѕєн ρσν

2:37

I woke up by some small hands shaking me awake.

"Hmm"

"Me pee"

My eyes slowly opened and I looked at him confused and tired.

"you peed in the bed?" I said sitting up.

"No dada me bafoom"

"Ohh" I said as he walked to the bathroom and I followed him.

I sat him on the toilet and sat on the floor. I felt my eye lids get increasingly heavy due to the fact i don't get much sleep at night anymore, i mean i still get tired, i just can't sleep at all, as my head kept falling over I felt some tiny hand on my face then some lips on my forehead, some seconds after that I heard a loud smack.

My eyes snapped open to see LJ in the floor holding his head.

"oh shit!" I quickly got up and picked him off the floor.

I checked his head and all that was there was a little knot.

"ouchie"

"im sorry...i can do better" I yawned getting up and picking him up before i grabbed my phone off the charger.

"Here call your mama and tell her to come get you, Dada no feel good" I said passing him my phone.

I still don't know how he unlocked it tho, well I mean he legit looks just like me.

"Mama mama, dada sick, you come get me" he said walking down the hall back to the guest room.

"Mama said where key"

"Under the bushes to the left" i said rubbing my eyes

"Otay mama, me miss vu....MAMA MAMA MAMA ME-ME, Me use bafoom in bowl..MHMMM....Thank youu, but mama, mama can you come check on dada...w-why not..okii..BYEEE"

I shut and locked my old room door before going in the guest room with LJ, laying on the bed.

he was still on my phone which i didn't care much about honestly. i don't have anything on it really besides minecraft. sooner or later I felt him lay his head on my back before I tried to get some sleep.

~

"alright come on" I heard sage say in a whisper.

I opened my eyes to see her taking his little suit case and my stitch pillow.

she was still breath taking as usual

"Wait mama check on dada" LJ said pulling her over to me, once he saw I was awake.

I looked her in her eyes and she looked down at LJ.

"He's okay"

"Doctor don't give me check up like det"