𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔮

3:46ᴀᴍ

Jahseh laid in his actual bed sleepless. he hasn't gotten a good night sleep in years. he is trying to stay strong for his son but he's slowly giving up, he almost started cutting again as he feels his self slowly falling apart, which is killing him, but he instantly stopped. he knows sage still loves him, she may not show it physically but her soul shows it so much. she can't even look him in the eyes so it's obvious he thought.

jahseh also gave up on love, he stopped looking about 5 years ago. he never found someone who could suffice for him, and love him, regardless of his flaws. sage could. they were both madly in love with each other until he fucked it up.

he got up, due to all the over thinking and walked out to his backyard. he laid in the grass looking up at the moon.

flashback

he sage was talking about the moon one night they went stargazing on a hill, MakeOutHill. she looked absolutely gorgeous. her curly hair flowed in the wind as she sat leaning back on her hands, staring into the lake. he staring at her then looked up at the full moon as it beamed down on her. he was about to say something to but decided not to just to sit in silence.

as a shooting star passed she told him to make a wish and he did.

it came true

end of flashback

jahseh laid in the grass smiling at the memories as the moon beamed on his carmel skin. jah heard foot steps behind him making him look back seeing cat walking towards him.

she came and laid on his chest, purring as he stroked her. he looked up at the sky, seeing it full of stars taking in the beautiful and relaxing moment. the nice grass, cool breeze before heading in, taking cat with him. he laid back in his bed getting on his phone checking messages.

~

cleo
i'm sorry, come over me and aiden eating steak
your favorite
9:31 pm

craig🌥
when we gone play pub g👀🎮

jenesis🧡
true true! wryd rn
2:19 am

~

he scrolled passed all his messages going to insta liking photos and giving advice. him and jenesis text just about every day now. mainly talking about anime. once he spammed enough pages he went to his photos seeing some stuff a year old.

~

~

he laughed remembering his pregnant girlfriend how she had so many symptoms, and cravings.
~

"I don't care about the distance between us, I don't care about my or your flaws, I just wanna show you things, I won't let go of you, I won't let nobody have you. Your mine forever and ever, Te amo mami let me hold you in the moon light and officially my mi amor" jahseh said getting down on his knee.