𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔦𝔰

ʝαнѕєн ρσν

I'm currently writing in my journal as LJ did the same, I made him write because he always tried to write in my stuff. At the moment I'm really missing Sage

I mean I have her phone number But I know she don't want anything to do with me

"Dada"

"Wassup" i said with my eyes glued on my paper as i poured out all my feelings.

"Can I play with K"

"What you said?" I asked him wanting to hear him say it.

"Can I play with K?" he repeated confused.

"You finally said 'I', I'm so proud of you!" I smiled picking him up,hugging him as he giggled.

"I know" he giggled.

"I'll go call ski" I said sitting him down.

I got up and went to grab my phone off the bed.I typed in his number and called him.

"Yo vro come over and bring K...LJ want her over...nah he not gone fuck her obviously fatass..ight I love you" I hung up the phone and went back to my dresser.

I closed my journal and went to put it in my special draw I keep with a lock on it.

I already wrote 16 journals of all my thoughts and emotions mainly of Sage, I'm currently writing journal 17.

I put it in and locked it up.

"Me done dadee" LJ said handing me his journal, he usuals just doodled in, but he does write.

i went to put it up but he stopped me.

"no dadee read it" i opened up his journal turning to the last page he wrote on. it look a paragraph.

ᴍʏ ᴅᴀᴅᴇ ʟᴜᴠs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴɢ ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ɪ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀᴛ ʙᴇᴄosᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ ʜᴀᴘʏ ᴍᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴀ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘʏ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴍᴀ ʙᴇ sᴏ ʜᴀᴘʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʜɪᴍ sɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴɢ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ sᴀʏs sᴏᴍ ɴᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴡᴏʀᴅs sʜᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ʜᴀᴘʏ ʙᴜᴛ  sʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ
ɪ ʟᴜᴠ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ʟᴜᴠs ᴍᴇ

"aww that was sweet" i said hugging him as he giggled.

"i love you more than you could ever know" i said looking into his eyes.

"stop it" he said looking away as i laughed.

"Come on you need a bath" I said going to the bathroom.

"Daddy you need a bath" he said holding his nose.

"Yof baweef willy p u yo you willy needa tic tock" he rapped as I laughed my ass off.

I ran him some water and put some bubbles and my anime action figures in the water.

"Alright get in" I said as he crossed his arms.

i raised my eyebrow as he threw down his arms.

"Otay fine" he said struggling to take off his shirt.

I took his shirt off for him as he did everything thing else.

I got on my phone and sat on the toilet as he was playing in the tub.

"Da"

"Hmm" I said looking over at him.

"Can you sing that song that like carry on lifelines carry on"