M U D D Y P U D D L E

[SECOND PERSON] (rewritten as of 11/24/22)

"Following me again, you weirdo?" You turned around, he no longer hid behind places, he was just straight up out in the open now.

"I mean yeah, I kinda lost track of you yesterday." He scratched the back of his head, accompanied with a dumb smile.

"Don't follow me." You say coldly and continued to walk.

"Why not? You're making me so curious." He whined, "Besides, you don't really need to ask me to stop following you," he paused as you noticed that he was now right beside you.

"Because you're better than me, right? So I'm sure you'll find a way to shake me off." He grinned menacingly.

You sighed and fiddled with the gloves that were already in your hands, grabbed him by the shoulders, and looked at him straight in the eyes.

. . . .

. . . .

How long were you going to keep looking at him like that?

Before Tord could say anything, everything faded to black.

------------

By the time Tord woke up he had a ringing headache. He got up from his laying position and began to scan his surroundings groggily.

He noted that he was in a bar. Did he go out drinking? He couldn't remember.

Think Tord, retrace your steps.

He groaned as he rubbed his temples.

Before he got knocked out, he was following you! And then you did something, he didn't know what you did to make him pass out so fast without hitting him in some way.

Thinking made his brain hurt, so he was just gonna ask you straight up when he gets home.

He felt so drowsy.

------------

"Wow, where have you been?" You asked, playfully elbowing Tom.

"I should be asking that!" He pointed at you, "Where have YOU been?"

"I was here, all day." You shrugged.

"Liar." He wobbled over to you.

"I dunno what to tell you, but I've been with these idiots the entire time." You pointed at Tom, Matt, and Ed.

"And you guys tell me I'm the alcoholic, get a load of this guy." Tom commented.

"Ooohhh he's drunk." You 'realized'

"I think we need to give him a little space. I'll get some water." You got up and made your way to the kitchen.

"Hey, wait a minute." His body grew limp and dropped to the floor, he couldn't move.

"I can't move." Tord stated.

"Hhhheeellllppppp."

------------

The guys settled your stalker on the sofa, as he was still not able to move.

For the past few days you've been in and out of the house to do- as Tord would say it; "Shady Business".

A little context;

Your parents loved their alone time, the only times when they'd have people over is when they want to flaunt an expensive item they had.

They always locked you in your room to not bother or ruin it for them.

So, almost no one knew your existence.

Well.

Except for them.

When there were a group of kids who were wandering all over your parents' house when a party was being held.

They had entered your room, you wanted them to get out of the only place you had that was yours. But they wouldn't.

They pestered you, they saw all the things that were on your shelf and either broke or stole them.

It drove you insane.

But why think of them now??

That's because they're the only ones left who knew of your existence.

That was a long time ago, how or why would they even remember you?

Well, you kind of almost killed one of them by drowning them in your bathtub. Unfortunately, your parents came right in time before the kid met their maker.

You shivered at the thought of what your parents did to you as a punishment for "embarrassing" them.

After that, the kids and their parents would constantly harass you with threatening and degrading letters. The whole reason why you moved to London.

Now they were here.

You saw them move into a house and they were now in the same place as you.

You couldn't stand that.

You couldn't stand reading those letters, you didn't want them to ever treat you like that ever again.

So out of fear and instinct you started making some sort of substance that would make anyone fall unconscious immediately.

It worked on Tord, more effectively than you'd expected. It was the perfect opportunity, you couldn't help yourself.

Sighing, you shook your head and entered your room.

You promised to leave your past behind and never look back, it looks like you'll have to get some dirt on your hands once again.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Diamond love ~💎