¬ intro

❝ you went to hope's peak academy too. tell me, what's the secret to surviving high school? ❞

❝ patience. and a lot of iced coffee. ❞

━━━▲━━━

( disclaimer )

 multiple chapters in part ii are based on the events of ganbaruuby's  « love hiro » and some other on anna--senpai's  «  Wiped Out!  » !

━━━▼━━━

( notes )

 IN WHICH a bunch of teens buy an iced coffee machine.

meg likes to write. she also loves her friends. so she hopes they'll enjoy this.

━━━▼━━━

hello welcome to five liters of iced coffee - FLIC. alas known as "random episodes of your babies' lives, no angst allowed". you heard it! non-despair au!  

this ain't a crackfic but it has no plot either, so don't get your hopes up

some of the chapters are based on writing prompts or incorrect quotes, because my creativity skills are bellow 0. also, verb tenses might switch from chapter to chapter because i'm such a chump i can't seem to write something that simple coherently. also, the language is super simple but that's actually on purpose. this was the laziest drabble collection i remember writing, but i had so much fun doing it? i hope you like the story enough to make up for the terrible writing? really really hope so?

besides, i know there are some ocs who love each other very very much and separating them would be absolutely tragic, but i did some changes nonetheless so that the components of both classes would be a little different. that would come to allow the existence of two classes for each year so that i can include all of your favourite ocs! like that, 85th-B would have the foundation of the class from anna--senpai 's roleplay and 86th-A would be the correspondent to the 81st class from endubious ' roleplay. and so on and so forth.. you'll probably understand everything better soon.

i will try to keep posting chapters on a regular schedule! let's say.. a new chapter every tuesday? additionally, i will most certainly read whatever you have to tell me, even if i don't reply on time! so, headcanons that i haven't heard about yet? let them come. new ocs? i live for that shit. new ships and bromances you've come up with? i want to hear about them all!

and if you want something or someone included in a chapter? make sure to tell me! comment section is wide open and so are my DMs!

(gosh, i live for the comments, reading what you think regarding this or that part of the chapter makes my day! )

so there you have the lame intro! a special thanks to those who went through the trouble of reading that! 

yours truly,
meg ♥