He Hits You Part 2

(Ok guys so I got asked to do a part 2 for he hits you so hope you like it. Madison and Thomas are not in this one because for he hits you there's where cute and funny)

Louis:

Why did I jump to conclusions before letting (Y/N) explain who she was texting I'm so stupid.

I ran back to her house and knock on her door. She opened it and I knew she was crying. "I'm so sorry I didn't let you explain before hitting you I shouldn't have hit you at all I was just afraid of lossing you." I explain

She pulls me in to a hug and says "you can never loss me Louis your my life then and now and forever." She told me and I smiled and kissed her cheek.

Jason:

I didn't mean to shove (Y/N) I just did because I was upset ad was afraid she was gonna leave me for someone else.

So I ran after her and hugged her super tight. She hugged back and I said " I'm sorry bae I was just scared that you where gonna get taking from me I don't wanna loss you because I love you."

She smiles and says " I love you to Jason and I always will." An then we kiss and I smile and know I get a second chance with her.

Mikey:

I'm so stupid I shouldn't have been so jealous and slapped her just because she was hanging out with some of her guy friends.

I walked back to her house and knocked on the door her dad answered and said "she's in her room mikey." I say thanks and run up to her room.

I open the door a crack and see her laying on her bed crying her eyes out. I felt like crying my self because I did this to her.

I walk in and sit on her bed rubbing her back. She looks up at me with those beautiful (Y/E/C) eyes and I say " I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean to slap you I just got so jealous of all your friends because I was Afraid they where gonna take you from me.

I look down an then (Y/N) tilts my head up and kisses me. I kiss back and I guess this means where back together and I'm so ok with that.

Nick:

I can't I didn't omg I did I just slapped (Y/N) I can't believe it I'm so stupid. I ran back to her house and knocked on the door over and over again.

When she opened the door I looked at her and she asked "what do you want Mara?" I looked at her and start to explain " I'm so sorry baby I never meant to do that to you I never wanted to hurt you ever I was just I don't wanna loss you because of a kid that I don't even know." I look down

"Nick I understand you didn't mean to hurt me I just wish you would let me explain first before jumping to conclusions." She tells me hugging me I smile and hug her back "I promise to let you explain first." I tell her kissing her cheek and she smiles.

Vinny:

After I pushed her on the ground I walked away and down a few allies trying to calm down. (Y/N) isn't the type of girl to flirt with guys when dating someone. That's when I realized I freaked out on her for no reason.

I ran back to (Y/N) and saw her still on the ground so I help her up and pull her in to a hug. "I'm so sorry bae I never meant to hurt you I just got up set when I saw that guy flirting with you." I explain

"It's ok Vin I would have done the same if I where you." She tells me I smile and kiss her ad she kisses me back and all I can think is "this is why I love this girl."