Madison Imagine For Amara

( this is for my really good friend amara2100 I hope you like it.)

Amara's P.O.V

I was at the ToBeOne do you tour in New Jersey with my friend Destany waiting to see Madison together. He is our favorite since ABDC and still is and always will be.

When Madison comes out he smiles and winks and me as they start to sing. Destany smiled at me and I looked down blushing. When they started singing "Please Don't Go Girl" Madison walked over to me and grabbed my hand and was singing to me.

During the part where the Jason sung "hold me close hold me tight everyday every night right back...hold me right back girl." Madison took the mic away from me and sung that to me putting his hand on my cheek with his thumb gently rubbing my cheek.

Once the song ended he kissed my cheek and stood up getting ready for the meet and greet.

After waiting almost an hour to meet them I walked up and hugged Mikey first, then jason and finally Madison. When I hugged Madison he whispered in my ear " I love you beautiful." I smiled and got my picture with Madison kissing my cheek.

I walked off stage and felt something in my pocket only to discover Madison number. I smile to my self and look back at him smiling and he smiles and winks at me. Today was the best day of my entire life.