He Sees You Cut pt 2

Mikey:

It was a Saturday afternoon you were in your room with the door locked and music blasting. You say in the corner not wanting to hear your parents fight once again.

You always blame your self for there fights and think your better of dead. You hold the blade to your thighs and cut away. You loss count if how many cuts you make.

The only reason why you stopped cuting was because your boyfriend Mikey just took the blade from your hand.

He dosent say a word and cleans then up for you.

He kisses your cheek and whispers in your ear please no. More of this baby" and you nod ok kissing him.

Nick:

Your breath was slow and uneven, you held the cold metal against your skin not wanting to do this. The hate was to much for you anymore you you thought if you did this it would all end. You sat against the bathroom and cut the first cut in a long time.

You let the blood drip and then continued after about 6 cuts you drop the blade and wait for your fait to be sealed. As you became tired you hear the bathroom door open and runs in Nick.

He knees down next to you and say "your not leaving me yet baby not on my watch." He'd cleans them up and wraps them to stop the bleeding. He lays in your bed with you and whispers "as long as I'm here with you no one will ever make you wanna do this again." He kisses you and you both drift off to sleep.

(Ok guys gonna update Thomas and Vinny's later I'm gonna be doing some requested imagines for the people who requested. If you want on just tell me your name, what boy you want, a description about your self and if you have a idea in mind or want a surprise and just comment or DM. Ok thanks guys love you all!!!!)