Chapter One: The Meeting

Note: I'm gonna make KonekoKitten a submissive cuntboy (intersex boy) in this story. Please be aware of it.

Let's get onto it.

It was a beginning of a normal day.

Koneko woke up with a yawning on his face, stretching his arms widely open to relax his muscles before getting up from his bed to go to the bathroom.

'Another day, another life', he said while his eyes were both heavily put weight onto.

The lights flickered a bit. He turned on the shower and enjoyed it for a short brief time. Warm freshwater ran down on his skin and other part of his body.

After a while, he got out from the bathroom, wrapping his body with a dry towel. He took in a deep breath, before dressing up to go for a walk outside.

(I'm gonna use some of the present tense for this part)

Few minutes later, he got out from the house and head towards the park.

He sigh in little bit of sadness, hoping that he could find a love of his life someday. He put his head down, as he walked on the concrete pathway.

At that particular moment, Koneko accidentally bumped into someone, without having any chance to take a look at that person.

'They look...hot..'
He wonder.

Koneko stare at that stranger for a brief moment before starting to apologize.

'Oh um, it was nothing!..' the stranger replied him back with confidence and, with a small blush on their cheeks.

Both of them stared at each other for a while, before Koneko could make a move.

'Hey...uh...wanna be friends?" the strange directly said it to Koneko.

'Sure!' he replied excitedly.

They both took a seat on a nearby bench.

'I'll start.' The stranger said it in deep voice.

'Go ahead...', Koneko waited as he was curious about the new person.

The stranger gave Koneko a soft smile.

'Name's Nathorix', the stranger exposed himself.

I really had fun typing this in! I hope more to come soon, since I might get really busy with drawing and school... ^^'

Well then, see ya all at chapter 2!