Chapter 2: New person, new life

Koneko just stared blankly at him, without making any sudden movements.

'That's a really nice name', Koneko replied back.

'Plus, my name is Koneko, it was really nice to meet you!'

Koneko scratched at the back of his  head. Nathorix' gave him a friendly smile, admiring his appearance.

Nathorix stood up, while facing at him.

'You wanna come over to my place? It'll be fun', as he smirked.

'Oh sure, it'll be wonderful.' Koneko
replied him in a friendly gesture.

Both of them stayed over at Nathorix's  house in the meantime and played lots of games and spent together for few hours.

Koneko was sitting on the couch with Nathorix on the left side of his shoulder, exhausted. Without hesitation, Nathorix reached out his hand and hold the left cheek of Koneko's.

Koneko's froze at his current position.

'Hey uh...I need to tell you something important..' Nathorix felt his nerve tingling at the back of his body.

Koneko blushed after he fully finished his sentence.

'What is it?...'

Nathorix blushed slightly while staring into Koneko's eyes.

'I...I..like..you...'

Both of them blushed crimson red. Koneko thought of saying the same thing to Nathorix, but thing's went early at this moment.

Koneko smiled as he wrapped his arms around Nathorix's neck.

'I like you too.'

Then, Nathorix pulled him into a passionate kiss. Surprisingly, they enjoyed it a lot.

After the kiss, Koneko, headed upstairs to check out Nathorix's room, having thoughts of what will his room look like.

When arrived at his room, Koneko opened the door and observed Nathorix's room for a moment before stepping inside.

Nathorix came up too, sneaking behind his back just to scare him off.

'BOO!' Nathorix jumped at behind his back.

Koneko froze, seemingly that he almost had a heart attacked and looked towards him.

'Did I scare ya?' Nathorix curioused.

'Yeah..very much', he panted quietly.

Nathorix gave a pat on his shoulders, to calm him down.

'I'll go softer at the next time!~' Nathorix playfully teasing him for saying that statement.

Koneko grinned at him before sitting down on the edge of Nathorix's bed, relaxing. Nathorix joined him at the side of the bed, just a few inches from him.

'It's getting late...what do you want to do now?' Koneko asked at Nathorix curiously.

He gave a smirky look at Koneko.

'Well, have you had any sexual intercourse with someone before?'

'N...No?...' Koneko blushed as he thought about that.

'Wanna give it a try?' He said it again.

'Well...sure why not,' Koneko smiled.