Chapter 3: Lovely leisure

Koneko was just laying on the bed, while staring into Nathorix's eyes.

Note: Before I proceed, KonekoKitten posted a notice on Twitter, stating that he does not tolerate any nsfw ships in his "fandom". I might keep this a little bit appropriate and "nsfw free" if possible. So sorry for any of this!

'Well....uh..' Koneko murmured.

'I don't think I can do such a thing to someone that I met just now..'

'I understand.' Nathorix replied to him, understanding his problem.

Koneko gasped quietly while looking at him

'We could do romantic things, if you'd like!'

'Heh, seems good to me,' Nathorix nodded.

In the meantime, Nathorix wrapped his arms around Koneko's waist, while he wrapped his arms around Nathorix's neck. So they decided to make out for almost an hour.

When they finished making out, Nathorix rest his head on the pillow, starting at the ceiling. Koneko was humming quietly while reading a book beside Nathorix.

'Hey uh.....Do you wanna go anywhere tomorrow?' Nathorix questioned him.

'Sure, that would be fun!'

'Alright, if you have any ideas, I always be open-minded'

They both nodded at the same time before going back to the things they were doing just a couple of minutes ago.

Suddenly, an idea popped into Koneko's head.

'Do you wanna go to our date tomorrow tonight?'

'That would be lovely,' Nathorix replied with a soft smile on his face.

'Awesome! Let's go to sleep first.'

Nathorix nodded again and cuddled Koneko in his arms on the bed. They both fell asleep at the end.

[THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED]