3~ The new tenants

"Wassup sweetie," Abigail says before sitting on the slab of the kitchen right next to me. Her hair was messily clamped at the back and she was wearing a black tank top with sweatpants and her neck was filled with a bunch of necklaces just the way she likes it.

"I freaking need a job," I say to Abigail, I used to work at a smoothies shop till last month, I didn't get paid much because of my mother's rule of getting back home before six and the cafe was open till 10, I couldn't do the morning shift either...

"I freaking need a job," I say to Abigail, I used to work at a smoothies shop till last month, I didn't get paid much because of my mother's rule of getting back home before six and the cafe was open till 10, I couldn't do the morning shift either because there was school and teaching amily anyways they closed last month, it was better than nothing tho.

So I am officially broke and jobless.

"We can look at the 'Wall of hiring' " the wall of hiring was basically our local park's new way of earning money there was this wall where shop owners put employee needed notices and stuff and they took a charge from the owners to put up that flyer.

"Okay, I'm done with the dishes lets go."

"You're going like this," she said to me in total disappointment. I looked down at my clothes, I was wearing a sport shirt and boxers.

Hey I thought comfort was the #1 rule of fashion

"Go change Nessa"

If I forgot to mention Abigail is a fashion freak and she won't even let you get out of the house if she doesn't approve of it.

So I change into a light grey sweatshirt as it was chilly and I feel cold a bit too much, sometimes I seriously think I am a coldBlooded creature even in the hottest of summer you can find my hands cold.

~venessa's outfit

"Let's go"
,,,,
We reached the park and saw two vacancies for part-time jobs. One was at the grocery store and the other as a waiter at the nearby branch of  Papa John's.

We first went to the grocery store
"Oh it's closed," I said in disappointment.

"Why is it closed at 4 pm jeez, anyways let us check out Papa johns Nessa, we still have hope"

We started walking it was in the opposite direction of the grocery store.

"Hi miss, what would you like to order"