chapter 12

Well Damn!

At first I felt a little embarrassed that my signs were so obvious to people. How he was able to quickly notice how quirky I became when he was around me. How even the slightest glance from him had me sweating and jittery when we passed one another on the streets or in the halls.

But then it hit me.

How was he able to notice so much about me?

How was a ghost like me able to go notice by Monte Hamilton, or anyone for that matter?

Before I could even question him on how he knew even a little information about me, he leaned him for an unexpected kiss.

Sparks.

Fuck sparks!

Explosions!

It was a kiss I could only dream of. A kiss I thought would never happen. A kiss I nearly fell into.

As I expected, he took control; tugging and pulling on my lip with his lips and teeth. Actions that left me shifting closer until my hips were only inches away from meeting him.

Calm down horny. I thought.

Ignoring the desire to climb all over him, I focused in on the kiss before he pulled back from our contact.

"Shit. I'm sorry." He stepped back.

"No-No. It's fine."

I was still stuck on the taste of his lips. I was still captured by the feeling of his tongue that touched my own. I was still drawn to the feeling of my clit throbbing when his teeth nipped at my bottom lip.

"I don't want you to be put off by-"

"No. No. It was...nice."

So much for an apology because he quickly stole another kiss. Our lips seemed to dance with one another; drawn to each other as the rain poured onto the streets.

Wow! This seems like some romantic movie shit.

Again, he pulled away; wiping his lips of any evidence of me.

"I-um I should let you go huh?" He took a step back. His eyes strangely drawn to mine in a way I could not explain.

"Do you..." I swallowed my nervousness. "Do you need something to drink?"

I pointed toward my dorm.

What the hell am I doing?

"Juice? Water?" My father warned me about males entering my room. "A shot?"

We weren't kids anymore right? He drinks liquor? I don't know.

"The way my days have been, I will take you up on that shot."

***

I had quickly changed into something more comfortable.

Of course when watching movies, most women would have changed into some leopard lingerie piece with some six inch heels when they made that statement.

To me, comfortable meant spandex shorts and a large T-shirt with my slipper socks.

As I prepared things in the kitchen, Monte had made himself comfortable on the sofa.

Monte. My sofa. Hell I would have never thought of that.

"Here." I handed Monte two different glasses. One was a double shot of vodka and the other was something to help chase it.

"Thanks." Monte took the cup before he drunk it without hesitation.

Chaser?

He didn't bother.