Chapter 1: Twilight Swim

As they both jumped in the water, Jungkookie and Jimin where still kinda laughing when their tails where about to form. "Taeyhungie! You are so funny!" Said Jimin. "Yea no wonder Yoongi called you a funny boy!" Jungkookie said, and before you know it, Taeyhung, Jimin and JK where all swimming around the water full of laughter. "Okay everyone let's calm our selfs down and let's swim to the moon pool already come on! There is no time to waste! The moon is about to make its highest point soon!" Said Tae. "The sun isn't close to fully setting yet." Said Kookie. "Yea lets twilight swim for a little while before the moon comes!" Said Jimin, as he eagerly grabbed Jungkook's hand, while Kookie grabbed Tae's hand, and the twilight swim began.

Soon later it eventually got dark and before Jimin noticed, his tail started to glow. So did JK's and Tae's at the exact same time. "Wow Jungkookie." Said Jimin. "Your tail is very bright red." Jungkookie was unsure, as he notice his tail turning into a bright lime green color. Then Kookie eventually notice his bright red tail. "You where right Jimin," He said. "Jungkookie, Red is handsome on you :)." Said Taeyhung. JK rathered blushed at him. Then he noticed his tail color. "Taeyhungie, your tail is peachy pink like your hair!" Said Kookie. "Yea it really is." Said Jimin. "You guys stop." Said V as he was starin to blush. "Okay fine" Said Jimin. "But Jimin hyung, looks so cute in blonde doesn't he not?" Jungkookie asked Tae. "He is really handsome in that color-" Jimin blushes at his best friend.

They eventually made it from the open ocean and into the coral reef at last, and Taeyhung was a happy mermen indeed. "WEEE" Said Tae as he was twirling happily in the water. Jimin and Jungkookie did the same. But together. "Hey look!" He Said, as he spotted some Dolphins. "A DOLPHIN POD!" Said Jimin and Jungkookie with excitement, as the swam up to catch up with Taeyhung. A Dolphin came up to him, and started to talk to Tae, as he was making clicks and whistles. "He really likes you Tae." Said Jimin. "Watch this." Said Tae, as he communicated with the dolphin back with clicks and whistles, which the dolphin responded with clicks in return. "HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" Said Jungkook as he immediately got jealous of Tae. "I have powers to talk to sea creatures. All merfolk do." Said Tae. "But how did you make those clicks and whistles that your dolphin pal was doing so perfectly so he can understand you? I wanna try!" Said Jimin. "All you have to do is to think about how dolphins might speak. And that is by making clicks and whistles like this." Said Tae as he and the dolphin where talking to each other again. "That is really just amazing" Said JK. "It's like you have a bond with him!" Jimin said. "Exactly. Just find your dolphin bond and it will work for you just how did for me. Now Jimin hyung you try talking to him." Said Tae. "But how can I?"asked Jimin with confusion. "Just think about how Buddy is talking." V advised his best friend. Buddy the Dolphin was making happy clicking and whistle sounds. Jimin was in front of Buddy, with holding JK's hand. And V's. Jimin had his eyes close so he could think of how he could respond to Buddy. Then Jimin opened them, and made clicking and whistle sounds. Buddy was making happy whistle sounds in return for Jimin. "JIMIN HYUNG YOU DID IT! YOU CAN SPEAK DOLPHIN LIKE BUDDY!" Said Tae. Buddy was spinning with TaeTae and Jimin happily. "Now let me try." Said JK as Jimin was holding his hand tightly for support. V was around him to because Kookie was really getting nervous about this. He closed his eyes. Clutched Jimins and V's hand tight. He opened his eyes. And made whistles and clicks. Buddy was making clicking sound back at JK. Then right after JK finally spoke Dolphin all Buddy, V, Jimin, and JK, where celebrating by making happy clicks and whistles of joy at one another. Then said goodbye to their Dolphin friend as they finally made it to their destination: the Moonpool. When the moon reached its highest point in the sky.

Jimin, Taeyhung, and Jungkook swam up to the surface when they finally arrived at the moonpool. The water was bubbling rapidly as the moon was reflecting the moonpool waters. "This is life" Said Jimin chillaxing. Taeyhung was lost in thought. "What's up Tae? Something wrong?" JK asked. Jimin, Tae and Jungkook all held hands again. "I'm worried about SeokJin."Said Tae. "Why's that? He and Yoongi must be sleeping together." Jimin said. "I know he sometimes sleeps with Suga. And sometimes he doesn't. He likes to be around me." Tae Said. "What does he do when you are not with him?"JK wondered. "He tends to sleep walk sorta looking for me - I think he might be doing that now." Tae said. "I think SeokJin would be fine and know he is with your hyungs." Jimin comforted him. Then all of the sudden, the moonpool entrance was opened above them, and a familiar voice that sounded just like SeokJin was yelling, "TAEYHUNGGG" and he splashed into the water. "JIN NO!" Tae said and Jimin and Jungkook plus Taeyhung was helping bring Jin to the surface. The laid him down on shore so he can dry off and eventually wake up. "How did Jin found you here?" Jimin asked. "He was probably worried for you." Jungkook guessed. Tae sighed. "Once he wakes up, I might as well ask Jin some questions of how he found and got into the moonpool- I have a funny feeling- he is a mermen too." Said Tae.

Jimin and Jungkook was all confused. "There is no way Jin can have powers like us!" JK panicked. "Yea but it's a little bit of my fault." Said Tae. "You see, Jin and I where swimming at the pool together the night before and he really loved my tail and wishes he could have one too so he can be extra handsome." Tae Said. "Of course SeokJin always wants to be handsome." Jimin pointed out. Jin slowly got up. "Are you alright hyung?" Tae asked. "Better now that I'm with you V" said Jin as Tae helped him get into the water. "Oh hello Jimin, Jungkook." Said Jin. "Hello Jin." Said JK. "Hi handsome." Jimin said. Jin was feeling a little uncomfortable as he started to feel something in his legs as he dove into the water to get his brown hair wet. He swam back up. "Taeyhung are you alright?" Jin asked as he notice V blankly staring at him. Jimin and JK where doing the same. "What's wrong with u guys? Everything okay?" Jin made a loud splash that woke up Tae Kookie and Jimin at the same time. "Jin look down underwater." Said Tae as V dove in underwater. Jimin and Jungkook also did. Jin was blank in thought as he went underwater too while holding Tae's hand. "You have a mermaid tail." Said Jimin. "Look" Said JK. Jin looked down. Before you knew  it Jimin  was right. Jin had a fine handsome mermen tail like his other 3 friends. But his tail was a bright sky blue that glowed bright underwater.