Chapter 7: A Jikook date

Once Jungkook and Jimin arrived at the tidepool, they both jumped into the pool, and both where swimming a little bit to just let their mermen magic activate. When the magic was done, both of them swam up to the surface and sat down on a rock, with Jimin cuddling Jungkook, as both of them letted their tails sway on top of the pool's surface. They where both starting to hold hands, when the last bit of the mermen magic was active, as it changed their hair color. Jungkook's was a crimson red, while Jimin was a pink blonde.
When the magic was done, Jimin cuddled JK tight in his arms, as JK was hugging Jimins arm slowly starting to sleep, as JK closed his eyes. Jimin looked down at Kookie from his shoulder. "Kookie? U okay?" Jungkook opened his eyes to stare at Jimin, then started to rather fall asleep again, as he was still cuddling Jimins arm like a stuffed animal.
Jimin was still looking down at Kookie as he was staring close into his sleepy eyes. He then tired to move closer towards him, as he starts to poke his shoulder. "Wake up my Kookie." Jungkook slowly moaned. "Yes Jimin?" Jimin stared tensionly into JK's eyes. JK was trying to wake himself up, as he was doing the same. "I know something that can get you awake." Jimin said to him. "What is it?" Jungkook asked, as Jimin leaned more closer, and then Jimin gave a kiss to Kookie, right on the nose.
"I love you my Jeon Jungkookie. You're mine you know." Jimin said as Jungkook got up, as he was holding Jimin's hands and stared tensionly at him.
They both started to rather move close to each other, with their eyes slowly closing, as JK and Jimin kissed happily. "Wanna jump in the water?" Jimin ask JK as he noticed, it was noon high, as the beach sun was making its brightest light across the ocean making it shine. "I don't see why not." Jungkook said, as they both jumped into the ocean waters swimming happily into the sea.
They both really had a good time just the two of them by themselves. "I bet you can't catch me Jungkookie!" Jimin shouted as he started to swim very fast, with a bright light of his pink tail. "Hey wait!" Kookie hollered, and off he went as the speed of sound following Jimin's pink light. When all of the sudden, "poof!" The pink light in the distance of Jimin's tail suddenly disappeared. As soon as Jungkook saw it he was in shock. "Jimin!" He said with worry as he was swimming around coral patches looking for his dearest hyung.
"He better not be hiding again~" Jungkook was saying to himself, as he was swimming around like this for over 10minutes after the pink light was gone. He was trying his best searching for Jimin, as he looked into every single coral for a faint pink light. But there was yet no sign. Eventually, he found something up ahead of him: A faint bright glowing pink light! "Jimin!" He shouts eagerly  as he swims up towards a mini cave. "Jimin hyung if you're in here then say something!" Jungkook was trying to call out to him. Then he turned around behind him and saw something. The same pink faint light from before. But it was underwater this time. Then he noticed that Jimin must have got stuck in the rocks somehow as if his pink glow was sending a help signal to him. "I'm coming Jimin!" Kookie says immediately as he dove fast into the bottom of the cave where the pink light was found; and Jimin with it.