Chapter 11: Power testing

"We've made it!" Jin said, still holding on to Jimin's hand. Jungkook let go of Jimin's hand but he was still holding on to Tae's hand closely. A very happy Jimin and Jin where celebrating with joy after their long expedition from the tidepool short cut to the open ocean. "See, I knew you could do it Jin hyung everything was going to be fine you see!" Jimin said, and Jin and Jimin where having a ball playing and laughing with each other in celebration, while a happy V was cuddling Jungkook with joy. "So anyways." Jin interrupted them. "What are these new powers you and JK where experiencing Jimin hyung?" Jin was wondering. "Yea what where they?" Taeyhung asked. "I caught my tail stuck in a rock in a strange cave. Jungkook clearly saved the day." Jimin said and Kookie started to blush at himself. "Oh it was nothing Jimin!" Jungkook said. "When Jungkookie was pushing the rock to get my tail out, he was glowing a bright fire like red color like his tail but a brighter red." Jimin was explaining. "And then when I notice when Jimin was helping me out with the rock as he was pushing it to, he then glow to, but pink and it was brighter than his normal tail color." Jungkook explained. "It did looked quite handsome on him." Jungkook was saying to himself. "We already know we can all swim fast." Taeyhung remarked. "But what about our other powers?" Jin wondered. "Jungkook and I have the power of strength from when we where pushing the rock away from my tail." Jimin was saying. "Now that's awesome." Jin said. "We know we can all understand sea creatures." Taeyhung was saying. "But what other powers do we have besides from that?" V was wondering. "I don't know. But we have to swim around here and find out I guess." Jimin said, and everyone agreed. "I wonder what happens if you touch this shiny rock..." Jin said admiring the shiny rock in front of him. "I don't know either." Jungkook remarked. "Why don't I touch it at least once..." and then poof! Jin disappeared in thin air! V was shocked with surprise. "Jin hyung where are you?" Tae was calling him. "I'm over her Taeyhungie you see me can't you?" But then once Jimin swam through his body, Jin realized he made himself invisible! "Cool! This rock has invisibility powers!" He touched the rock again, and his friends where able to see him again. "Jin what happened to you?!?" V asked while swimming over to Jin to give him a big hug. "I was invisible." Jin said. "You're joking~" Jungkook was asking. He to started to admire the rock~ touched it ~ and within seconds poof he was gone in thin air! "Jungkookie!" Jimin was surprised of how fast Jungkook magically disappeared. "He has to touch the rock again to be back to normal." Jin said. Then JK came back, and gave Jimin a hug too. "So we can turn invisible now I guess." V said. "What's next?" Jin said as he and Tae started to wander about the coral patch in front of them. "Let's go after them Jimin." Jungkook was saying. As soon as Jimin and Jungkook held hands, poof! They got teleported to V and Jin. "How did you guys do that?!?" Jin said in shock. "We have teleportation powers!" Jungkook was saying eagerly. "It's like if you think of where you want to go in your mind, once I touched Jimin's hand, we both teleported to you both!" Jungkook said. Jimin was absolutely stunned by this. "Let's see what happens if we go to the moonpool?" Jin suggested. "Alright." Jimin said. "Everyone hold on to either Jungkook's or Jimin's hand." V told everyone. They closed their eyes, and then poof! They made it to the moonpool just like that. "Wow!" Jin said. "That's incredible!" V was saying. "Let's see once we get home if we have any powers there!" Jungkook was saying excitedly. "Okay Jungkookie." Jimin said, But remember not to expose it out to everyone ~ got that?" Jungkook agreed. "Speaking of home, let's go home right now." Jin said. "I bet that Suga is looking for me...." Tae said. "Let's teleport home!" Jungkook said, everyone touched his hand and then just like that, without their tails they all made it back home with the others safe and sound.