Hold Them

Varian followed Rapunzel to the side of the castle, it was blank say for a few decorative tiles with the sun flower symbol. Rapunzel felt around the dark tiles, eventually coming to one that had seemed to be loose. She pressed the tile into the wall, and suddenly the wall opened up. Rapunzel hurried her friends inside, pulling a lever and closing the entrance behind them.

"Uh... where are we?" Varian was puzzled. Rapunzel hushed him and grabbed his hand. She guided him through an old musty maze, and they came out to a small clearing in the forest. "That was an old labyrinth the people of Corona build hundred of years ago. They say that no one knows its whereabouts, and that only the guardians of Corona know how to navigate it."

"So, how on Earth were you able to!? Guardians are are myths!" Rapunzel looked around them, as if she was searching for something that may have been watching. "I have a friend..." Rapunzel grabbed Varian's hand yet again, leading him down a hidden pathway towards what sounded like a small civilization. Suddenly, the two were surrounded by old looking weapons, the people covered in colorful clothing and having markings along their skin.

"Wait! I'm... I'm a friend of Thaleia!" Immediately, the two were brought forwards to a small lake in the middle of the small "town." Bubbles rose from the water, and suddenly a girl burst from the water and hugged Rapunzel. "Punzy!" The girl screamed excitedly. Varian was knocked back by the sudden movement, staring in awe at the girls sparkling skin.

"Thaleia! I-we-need your help." Thaleia, a girl with long blue-green hair and pale skin that seemed to shine, looked over to the boy and immediately understood. "You must be Varian. I'm Thaleia. I'm a guardian, and I can help you." Varian was stunned, and before he knew it he was swept into the air by an unknown force.

——————————

Ft really bad art attempt at drawing in the show's style....