Chapter 5

Dear Lucy,

It's me, Mira. First of all, I just want to tell you how sorry I am for not noticing your pain. For not noticing how much your were struggling to be here; for feeling alone. I saw you every day, but it was like I was blind. I'm sorry for not saying 'farewell' when you had left. You have such a dear place in my heart, and I hope that I can earn your forgiveness one day. I will be thinking about you every day until you arrive, ready to prepare the biggest feast I could possibly imagine. 

I hope you enjoy the thumbprint cookies! I remember how much you liked them when I made them, so I made you a bunch. I even had Laxus keep watch so that no one could take any!

Love,

Mira 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Love Rival (Lucy),

It has not been easy since you've been gone. It's been a week since you've left and things aren't the same without you around. Even when you were just sitting at a stool in the corner, not speaking, you still had a light to you that was hard to forget in my opinion. I can't wait to hear from you. Good luck with training!

Juvia

~

Hello Love Rival,

It has been two weeks and things are still tense between us and the rest of the Guild. Gajeel is barely here anymore, along with Pantherlily since they're two peas in a pod. Laxus as well. They leave and only step foot into the guild for a mission or if Master Makarov needs them for something. I think Mira is going to notice soon, she's thinking hard about something and she keeps looking at the spot you usually sit. Oh! Gray spoke to me today without feeling nervous! Although, I couldn't find it in me to jump for joy because you aren't here, so I have no one to rub this in the face to. You better be getting strong!

Juvia

~

Hello Lucy,

I missed last week because I went on a mission with Wendy and Romeo. It was to stop a group of animal hybrids from destroying the homes of a remote village. Romeo and Wendy work nicely together. I was right, Mira noticed. She left the guild for the day when she figured it out. Progress! Just like I'm sure you've progressed. I remember how powerful we were when we did a unison raid. I wonder how strong it would be now? Let's test it out when you come back! Loke has arrived and I am rushing to write this so that he can give this and the others to you. 

It sounds like you've improved so much. Hopefully you will return earlier!

I made you a few dolls the past few weeks since you've been gone, one of all of us. I hope they give you strength.

Stay strong!

Juvia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy,

This sucks. You not being here is the worst. I never realized how much I depended on you until you left. I've been out more. We took ownership of your apartment so that you have a place to stay when you return. If you return. Loke makes it sound like you're having the time of your life, and it makes me wish I had really gone with you. I miss you and can't wait to see you again.

I'm giving you one of the best wines I've ever tasted. It's sweet, just how you like it. Plus it tastes a little bit like coconut. 

Your sister,

Cana

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------