Chapter 4😍 MATURE👍🏾

After we fucked, I hurried upstairs to change. Supposedly Kevin's mother is coming over and wanted to see him. I get dressed in my clothes and went downstairs to find my shoes. But they were nowhere to be found.

"Hey Kevin, have you seen my shoes?" I yelled upstairs.

"Yeah. I think I threw them under the table." He replied.

And Why the hell would he do that?

I groaned and quickly went under the table to see where my shoes were at. As I started to reach for them, I hear the door closing and someone walking into the kitchen.

"In here mom."

I gasped as they both sat down. I had no where to escape. Kevin was in front of me and his mother was on the opposite side. I'm not sure if Kevin realizes that I'm down here.

Fuck!

"So how has your day been, son?"

"It's been well. I actually woke up with the biggest headache I ever had."

I smirked as I saw him tapping his lap. It was almost like he was talking to me. I looked down and saw a huge budge on his pants. With a smirk on my face, I ran my fingers on it and I felt him tensed up.

"Are you ok? Your face just went bloody red." Her mother asked.

"I'm..f...fine. How was your day?" He asked while stroking my hair with his hands.

"Well......"

I reached my right arm up to awkwardly unbutton and unzip his pants, his crotch level with my face, his grip tight in my hair. I pushed his underwear down as much as I could and finally manage to pull his cock out so that it unintentionally hit me in the face. I only had a second to appreciate his massive member before he forced it into my mouth and against the back of my throat.

I immediately gagged, and heard him give a small groan. He pulled out a bit, then pushed right back in, pulling me by my hair further onto his cock. I felt something give in the back of my throat, and he filled me up. He held me there, gagging. I could feel my eyes water and widen.

"Well. You seemed overwhelmed Kevin, but It was nice seeing you, Kevin. I'll let myself out."

"O.....ok mom. Speak to you later."

Once the door slammed shut, He pulled out of my throat, and I gasped for air. Then he took his other hand and put my arm behind my back.

"Suck it right!"

He took my mouth again, this time pumping in and out. Fucking my mouth. Fucking my reluctant throat. I gagged and gasped and choked. I tried not to, but I couldn't help it. He barely let me breathe. And then, I felt him push deep again, and his enormous cock pulsed against my tongue, as he let out a strangled groan. Again, I started to panic, with his huge cock cutting off my air supply, and my gag reflex kicking in. I could feel his hot cum in my throat, and I had no choice but to accept it. Finally, when I was about to disobey him, and push him away, he pulled out of me, but with firm instructions: "Swallow it, princess."

I swallowed, and gasped, and swallowed again. His cum was sticky, and it lingered in the back of my throat as I choked for a decent breath of air. I put both of my palms against his table to steady myself now that he released my hair from his grasp. I watched as he pulled his underwear and jeans back over his still hard cock and zipped up. He looked at me for a second. His expression was a mixture of amusement and smug satisfaction.

"You may collect yourself and follow me outside. We have a movie to go to."

I took a two minute pause before I got up and grabbed my stuff. Kevin kissed me and smiled. Me, I just stare at him.

The way his behavior just changed like that was weird. I gulped and smiled back at him.

"And what movie are we seeing?" My voice is hoarse and dry. Kevin hands me a bottle of water before starting the car up. I chugged it down as he smiled and drives out of the driveway.

"You'll see."
__________________

During the ride, I had to ask him of something but what if he gets mad and punished me later? I looked out the window and continued to drink the water as we arrived in front of the mall.

"Is something wrong?" Kevin-asked as he parked the car.

"Yeah. Earlier. You were aggressive with me. Why?"

Kevin looked away from me for a brief second before turning around and gripping my shoulders.

"It's the way I am."

His soft hands slipped away from my shoulders and I sat in the car with a feeling that he wasn't telling me the truth. I won't ask again but it bothers me how much I don't really know about him. I get out of the car and following to AMC movie theater. He picked out a film called "Fifty Shades Of Grey." I raised an eyebrow as he paid for the tickets and food with a smile on his face. Once we arrived in the theater, it was pitched black in there so the movie was getting ready to start. We sit all the way in the black and Kevin kissed my cheek as the previews started showing. I pushed him away and frowned. I don't like to kiss while eating. Kevin gripped my wrists and forced me to kiss him. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth and I bite down on it. He throws me back and smirked as he wiped the blood from his lips.

"You.....bit me." He whispered.

"That's the point, jackass."

This time Kevin gripped my chin, making me look into his eyes. All I see there is lust but why? It's not like we're gonna have sex in the theaters. Kevin smirked and kissed my nose, making me squirm. He pulled out something from his pocket and it was a large black sex toy. I shrieked and tried close my legs but Kevin already had them pinned and he flicked my clit with a smile on his face.

"So you must of forgot to put on your underwear. Hmmm....and you're soo......wet too."

Kevin push the tip into my vagina. It took everything in me to not holler out in the entire theater. The movie skipped over to the character Anastasia was losing her virginity. Kevin kissed my tears away and chuckled as he pumped the toy in and out of me.

"Remember your first time? We had so much fun, didn't we?"

I was too focused on the pressure building up inside me that I didn't even answer his question. Kevin kissed me again and rubbed my breasts.

"It's ok. You don't have to answer. I know you enjoyed it."

He covered my body with a large black rain coat. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as pleasure started to kick in.

"K–Kevin....take–it out...." I whispered through moans. Kevin does what I asked and pulled out the toy, revealing it to be soaked in my cum. I sighed out in relief and relaxed in the chair. I'm shocked no one heard me. I guess the theater was louder than I am.
__________________________________

After the movie, I was struggling to walk to the car, Kevin had to carried me and we drive off to a sex shop/lingerie place.

There were all types of things in there that I never thought...I would be seeing in a sex shop. We go straight to the back and Kevin opened up the door. It shows another red room but with more equipments. I gulped as he gets behind me and kissed my neck before slipping his hands down my shirt.

"How about we have some more to go fun, hm?"