"Okay gee gee. I need to tell you something...." "Yeah sam?" "I-i like your brother." "OMG! Okay I need to tell you something to." "Humm?" "I like dan." I was in shock. I have to tell dan.

Time skip to when they are home. Bc I'm lazyyyyyy
I walked to my room to put my stuff away. 'Hey hey hey sam!" "Yes Danny boi?" "Wanna go on a drive?" "To where?'' "Maybe go out to eat?" "Sure!" I ran downstairs and ran to Dan's car. We started driving until he stopped the car. "Why'd you stop?" "I think I ran over something." I got out and looked at his tires with him. I felt a bag over my head. I started screaming. The person put me in the trunk and they drove off.

This is inspired by the Sam and colby prank. DON'T WORRY ITS JUST A PRANK. Carry on.

When the bag was taken off of my head I was tied to a chair and Dan was on his knees with a bag over his head. The person walked over to Dan and pointed a gun to his head. "NO! DONT please please please don't shoot him!" I yelled at the masked figure. He stayed silent. The man cocked the gun and pointed it back to Dan's head. "No we're just dumb kids from New Jersey! Hes everythig I have!" The gun went off and dan fell to the floor. "NOOOO!" I started to cry harder. The man walked away. I started thrashing around on my chair. I felt someone touch me. "N-no go away don't hurt me!" "Hey hey hey Sam its me." I looked up to see dan. He untied me and I hugged him. "Don't ever fucking do that to me again. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. Someone tapped my shoulder and I looked back. It was phil. "God. We're you part of it to?!" "Yeah." I sighed and pulled him into the hug. After a few minutes of hugging we went back to Dan's car and drove home.