17

Johnnie and I were sitting in rays bed eating chinese. We soon finished and threw all of our trash away. "Hey johnnie." I say as he wraps his arms around my waist. "Yes sammy." "I like you." I say softly. "I like you too." He says his face burried in the crook of my neck. I smile softly. He lets go of my waist and we walk over to the couch. We put in bohemian rhapsody and start watching. I look over to see Johnnie intensely watching the movie. I laugh and continue watching.

Dan's pov.
We were at the recording studio. Everyone was still super pissed at mikey. We continued to watch them play. "Hey phil, you look worried. What's wrong?" I ask. He shook his head but stayed silent. What is up with him.

Sam's pov.
The movie ended and we were cleaning up. We got done cleaning up and went back to rays room. I looked like a mess so I took a shower, got dressed,brushed my hair, and got in Johnnies car. We drove to the recording studio. We walked in and went to the room they were in. We sat down on the couch with dan and phil. "How do you feel sis?" Dan asks. "I feel good. I feel better than I did last night." I said as I glared at mikey. Dan nodded and we continued to watch them play. "Hey sugar!" Gee said as he ran out. He hugged me and I hugged him back. We laughed and talked. I looked over to see Phil sitting silently. "Exscuse me." I say as I walk over to phil. "Hey are you okay?" I ask him. "N-no." He replies quietly. I nod. "Hey I think we need to go home now." I say to frank. He nods and we walk outside. We get in his car and drive home. Mikey already moved out so we don't Have to worry about him. "Hey frank, can Johnnie move in with us!" I ask. Frank nods and drops Johnnie off at his house. We then drive to Frank's house. Home sweet home.