Adoption and Grocey Shopping

Steve's POV
Finally my turn.
"I will." I said. Nat gave me a small glare as I walked confidently down the hall back to the room Peter was in. I made my way to that room in time to see three boys cornering Peter, still with young Lillian in his arms. They were shoving him around, going as far as to punch his arms. He held Lillian close so as to avoid getting hit.
"Hey!" I called. I walked up. The three boys jumped back in surprise, eyes wide and mouths open in awe.
"Mr. uh Rogers sir. What ar-are you doing here?" One boy said. He was tall and had dark brown hair swept to the side. He had a light spray of freckles and some acne.
"Well I came to get the kid I was adopting and instead found you three."
"Who are you adopting?" The left boy said.
"Yeah, Who are you adopting?" The other boy echoed.
"Peter as a matter of fact. Speaking of which, kid get your stuff ready, we'll be going in a bit. Peter just nodded and set Lillian down. He walked to a corner of the room with a sleeping bag and some bags and gathered it. Lillian followed closely behind. I can hear her quiet sniffles as he packed.
I brought my focus back to the three snickering boys in front of me.
"Really? They want puny Parker?" The middle boy commented.
"And I suggest you boys shut your mouths because one of these days it's going to get you trouble." I said and turned. Peter was now standing by the door with two bags and Lillian holding his hand, still sniffling.
We all walked down the hall and met up with Nat, who had finished filling out paper work and was texting on her phone.
"Ready to go Peter?" She smiled.
"Yes," He knelt down so he was eye level with Lillian. "And you, little miss, don't be sad. I'm sure any minute, a family will come in wanting a little girl like you. Miss Judy will take care of you until then, ok?" She nodded before hugging him tightly around his neck, tears streaming down her face.
"I'll miss you Peter." She sobbed out.
"I'll miss you too," he pulled away and looked her in her eyes. "Hey, be brave ok? Will you do that for me?" Another nos and one more hug before he stood up. He turned and looked at us and nodded. As we went to leave, a family came walking in with a son, who immediately went and started to talk to Lillian.
Peter went over to Judy and hugged her.
"Take care of them will you?" He muttered.
"Of course, Peter. Good luck at your new life." He gave her a smile and walked back over to us. We walked out to the car we drove here in and climbed in. Peter threw his bags next to him on the seat and buckled up. I started the car and pulled out onto the street. I started to make my way to the Avengers compound.
"Wait, we have to stop and restock. Sam says the kitchen is practically empty." Nat said. I nodded and made my way to Walmart. I glanced at the review mirror and say Peter sitting quietly in the back, looking out the window.
"Is that ok with you Peter? We can just drop you off and then head to the store." At the sound of his name, Peter looked up.
"No it's fine." He turned back to the window. I turned back to driving.
       ~~Time skip cause I'm lazy~~
Peters POV
I mean, this is my story.
We walked into Walmart and my senses were immediately assaulted by the lights and sounds. I had been to this Walmart several times and I knew this place like the back of my hand. We went to the produce area first to get various fruits and vegetables. We then went to the refrigerator section to get at least 7 different types milk because everyone needed something different. We also got eggs and some yogurt. We next went to the bread section and it was the same situation as the milk. We then made our way through the rest of the food section. This caused a big headache for me because I could hear with crystal clarity children crying and whining from a few aisles down. It got so bad, to the point were I had to stop and rub my temples in a sad attempt to make the headache go away.
"Peter? Peter are you ok?" Nat asked.
I heard the grocery cart stop moving and two pairs of footsteps get closer along with about every other cart and pairs of footsteps. I could hear the beeping from the cash registers and the money drawers grating open and people shouting. I covered my ears to try to block the sounds but instead I started hearing own heartbeat and blood pumping through my veins. I knelt down on the floor and felt a strong hand on my shoulder. I looked up and immediately shut my eyes, the lights nearly blinding. At that moment, I wanted nothing more than to just sleep.
Nat's POV
Quit your whining Steve!
Peter curled further into himself, if possible. I pulled out my phone and sent a quick message to Bruce.
Get the medbay ready
                                                            Why?
Just do it
I didn't wait for a response, instead I grabbed Peters left a and draped it over my shoulder and grabbed him around the waist. I hauled him up and turned to Steve, who stood up next to me.
"I'm going to take him back to the compound. You keep going. I'll drive back to get you." Steve nodded and walked me up to the front then turned to finish shopping. I made my way to the car, receiving me some funny looks. Peter groaned when we went outside. I laid him down in the back seat and climbed to front. I started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. Peter groaned when the engine and grunted over every bump. I sped down the road, going as fast as I could. I glanced back to find Peter curled into fetal position, hands covering his ears and eyes shut tightly. Finally, I reached the compound and saw both Bruce and Tony waiting. I stopped the car and launched out, ignoring the men standing less than a yard (about a meter) from me and opened the back. I gently pulled Peter from the back and gestured for help from said men. Tony jumped forward and grabbed him from me while Bruce started asking me questions.
"What happened?"
"We were shopping, walking down the cracker and chips (crisps) aisle then he collapsed, covering his ears. He couldn't even open his eyes." I explained. Bruce nodded.
"I'll need to run a few tests to tell you exactly what caused this. What's his name?"
"Peter."
"Ok. Thank you Nat. I assume you left Steve at the store? Best if you go get him. We'll have an answer for you when you get back."

Ok I followed your guys requests and decided to update. I was doing this instead of homework. 🤷‍♀️ ah well it's to late for that. I hope I satisfied you all. So long!

Word Count: 1234