Hello everybody!

Bruce's POV
Hey none of you were here OR awake for this part. Not a word Tony.
After Nat drove off, I ran inside to catchup with Tony. He had already gone ahead and laid Peter down on one of the 8 metal tables. Peter was in fetal position, same as when he was in the car.
"Bruce, what do we do now?" Tony asked, now turned towards me.
"Get Friday to scan him for any abnormalities." I said. I walked around him and threw on my lab coat.
"Friday, you herd him."
"Scanning boss," I couldn't help but start pacing around him. "Boss I'm getting strange readings. There appears to be something in his DNA. A variant which looks like spider DNA."
"Send the readings to my computer, Friday." I told the A.I. I looked at my computer and it confirmed what Friday said.
"Tony come look at this. It's incredible! There really is spider DNA in him. There's also trace amounts of radiation in his blood." I continued to look at the screen as Tony glanced back at the kid.
"Friday, show me the news." A hologram screen appeared showing the weather.
"Tony, I don't know what this has to do with the kid." I was confused. One minute we were talking about his biology, next he wants to watch the weather.
"No. Skip forward Friday." The image was sped up until a news report showed on the screen.
SPIDERMAN SAVES 2 TWO KIDS FROM HOUSE FIRE
It showed blurry video of someone running out of a suburban home with 2 small children in each a and a cat on his shoulder. He looked be wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. The reporters spoke about how the 2 kids were trapped in the house and it was too dangerous for the firmen to go in. Spiderman stepped and volunteered to go get them.
Peter shuddered tried to sit up until I pushed him back down.
"Too.....bright.....the.....lights..." Peter groaned.
"Friday, lights at 30." The room dimmed considerably and only then was Peter able to open his eyes.
"Where am I?" Peter glanced around slowly until his eyes snapped back and forth from Tony to me. "You-your oh my god. It's really you." Peter sat all the way up.
"Yes I'm the-"
"Bruce Banner! I've read all your research papers!" Peter looked up at me with his large doe brown eyes. I stood in shock for a moment. Finally, someone who recognized me as me.
"Peter, we've got a couple questions for you." Tony took charge, which was fine with me because I'm not good with people.
"Shoot." He rubbed his eyes and winced.
"What happened?" Tony crossed his arms.
"Must've been a severe migraine. I get those from time to time."
"Ok. You worried Nat and Steve. They said you collapsed in the store. How are you feeling?"
"Fine."
"Are you Spiderman? Sorry Tony but we need to know." Peters eyes widened.
"Ho-how did you find out?"
"Through a scan we had to do to try and tell what was wrong." He nodded.
"Ok. I trust you both but you can't tell anybody. I don't care how much you guys trust them, I'm just not ready to tell them." He glanced down at his hands. I sat down next to him.
"Hey, it's ok. We can wait as long as you need." He glanced up and smiled at me.
"Ok. Hey, where's my stuff?"
"Uh, I don't know. Let's check downstairs to see if Nat left it."
Tony's POV
My turn!
Turns out Nat set his bags in the
lobby-ish area before going to get Steve. We grabbed the bags and guided the kid upstairs to where his room is, passing the rest of the Avengers all sitting in the lounge. Sam, Bucky, Clint, and Thor were all having a vicious Mario Cart race on the Switch (which I bought) with Wanda laughing and Vision looking passive as ever. Luckily, they all were invested in their own activities to notice us. We slipped to the upper area and guided him to the room at the end of the hall.
"It isn't decorated because we used it as a guest room for a bit and have had no real use for it. But it's your room now and we can decorate it to your liking. The stared at everything in amazement.
"Really?" He sounded like it was Christmas morning.
"Yeah kid, whatever you like."
"Cool. It's been years. Well, more like since I was little but that's not the point." He wandered around the room, looking into the space he could now occupy.
He threw his bags on the bed before opening them. He began to pull out his stuff like clothes and a few books. I tried not to be horrified when he pulled out a old and busted laptop. I must've shown some of my disgust towards the old thing because Peter laughed.
"I found it in a dumpster. Fixed it up so I could use it."
"Your getting a new one. I cannot stand the thought that someone in this compound has that old of an object. I will not have it."
"Are you sure. You don't have to."
"Your right, I don't. But I want to. And I always get what I want." I turned and left his room, letting him have time to settle.
This will be great for us all.
Two years later.
Peters POV
"Peter! Where are you?" Steve yelled. I looked around, panicking.
"I'm in the common room, why?" No response. "Steve, you better tell me what's happening. Why is the compound on full lockdown?"
"Loki has been spotted entering. We don't why but we are currently trying to detain him."
"Have you asked him?"
"No. We can't just ask him why-"
"Why not?"
"Because Peter! Now get to your room. Once your there, Friday will lock your room down."
I rolled my eyes before walking to my room. Once I entered, I heard the system whirring to life as it worked to shut everything down. I flopped on my bed, closing my eyes. The sounds of all the alarms are giving me a headache. I can hear everyone's rapid footsteps and heavy breathing.
A green flash disrupted my thoughts. I looked up and there stood Loki himself, looking worse for wear, hair scraggly and greasy. He wasn't wearing his armor, instead wearing a simple green shirt with black pants. He was panting harshly.
"Uh....hi?" His head snapped toward me before jumping back.
"Who are you?" He looked around.
"Peter. Look you have like two minutes to explain why your here before the rest of the avengers show up." I raised an eyebrow at him.
"There was a prison break on Asgard. Someone took me and imprisoned me themselves. I finally escaped when the stupid oaf shot a spell at me, next thing I know, I'm here on Midgard with the Avengers chasing after me." He slumped down on the ground.
"Well that sucks. Are you hurt?"
"No. Why do you care? Why aren't you cowering in fear at my mear presence?"
"Because, I don't think your a completely bad guy."
"Try telling everyone else that."
At that moment, my door busted down as everyone flooded in. Loki shot to his feat and stood on the defensive. I stepped in front of him in a protective manner.
"Peter, move out of the way."
"Why. He hasn't done anything wrong yet."
"Peter he murdered hundreds of people."
"And?"
"What do you mean 'and'?!"
"Everybody here has Murdered at least once. So why is he any different?"
"Well, you don't understand. It's more complicated than-"
"LOKI!!!!" A shout was heard from above. Before anyone had time to think, the roof caved in and I felt myself get pulled before a stray rock hit me and everything went dark.

Ahahahhahahahahahahhaha........
So I finally updated. I'm sorry for the long wait, I ran into some issues. But I'm back! And just as bad at it as ever. BTW, do you ever read your old writing and go, "damn that was terrible." Yeah I do it all the time.
Sorry again for keeping you all waiting!