Chapter twenty four

Hello! Thank you for the patience. Here it goes!

***

"The only wind jutsus that I know of are from the ones I copied from others with my sharingan," shisui said to izuna in one of their afternoon meetings. "But then again, there aren't too many." After all having affinity to air was something very rare for someone to have.

"I'll teach you some of my own then," izuna decided rather bored. "I don't want pitiful copies during our training."

"Wait! You create your own jutsus?" Shisui looked at him in admiration.

Izuna let out a small sigh. The fact of shisui being in awed with whatever he does was getting to be a little too much.

"No shisui. I only created some of them. If I would have created all of my jutsus, I would have never finished."

Shisui only smiled. But on the inside he was scowling himself for acting like a fanboy. But he couldn't help it, he was in the past were he was seeing legends walking around! He dares someone in his situation act indifferent in front of someone legendary.

"This one is called furyuuchou ken," izuna proceeded as normal. "Is rank B. You have to gather a great deal of wind chakra within your fist. The amount of wind flowing around your hand will be condensed and can be released at any time. It'll fire off a powerful explosive burst of wind when released, and it'll also cover an area that is ten times larger than your fist."

Being a little serious now, he nodded in understanding. There was no longer any trace of childish behavior on him anymore, which surprised izuna at how shinobi shisui looked.

"...this are the hand signs." After showing it to him he sat down under a tree, where he proceed to meditate.

For the next few hours shisui trained hard. Once in a while he would feel izuna watching him before going back to his meditation. He couldn't help but feel like him and izuna were closer now. Of course, everytime they meet it was purely for training, but that was just for now. After they become closer shisui will have to ask some difficult questions. That hopefully, hopefully won't get him killed. Of course he couldn't die easily, he was shunshin no shisui. Even if it was izuna, he would have to sweat it in order to kill him. But still, he kinda wished he would have come up with something better than asking him to train him. He didn't need training, and he was sure izuna knew it too. He wasn't stupid. So why did he accept then? Who knows. But on the other hand, one never stops learning. If he could learn more tricks, become more powerful than he was before...why not?

Shisui had been a prodigy in his time. So it was no surprise he managed to get the jutsu in a few hours.

But it seemed like izuna already knew, because as soon as shisui was going to announce his completion over the jutsu, he stood up and walked to the center of the forest, facing him.

"You have already mastered, right?" He asked him.

"Yes."

"Alright then. Your next part in training is to fight me."

"...huh?" Shisui was bewildered 

It seems this was wrong to say though, because in the next moment izuna's brows narrowed. Shisui's body tense immediately.

"Did I stuttered?"

"No, but-"

"Then I trust you to remember what I just said."

Shisui inhaled deeply. He didn't meant to irritate izuna. But he just didn't want to fight him. Not when they just started something. And as shameful as he was to think this, he didn't trust izuna enough to have a 'friendly' spar with him. But if he didn't fight him izuna will definitely stop talking to him. That was definitely not a choice.