TEASER

Things had changed over the last week, Namjoon had met his soulmate and next week it was Seokjins turn to do the exact same. Everything was changing, and fast and if you asked Yoongi it was just a little too much. Especially with the stress from the tour, and now all of this. I need a nap or just even more coffee.

Coffee was his go to drink, and he had you and the mark you shared to thank for that. You shared two of your senses, so he was able to taste everything you ate and drank plus he was able to smell whatever you did, and of course the other way around as well.

He knew you worked with coffee, because it was basically the only thing you drank during the day, and occasionally, he was able to smell the coffee beans that were in the shop where you worked.

And because of this he had a rule, one that always made the staff members run around in what ever city him and the boys were in on that specific day, because Yoongi never drank his coffee from the same place twice. This was his way of trying to search for you.

One day I will find you, one day you'll be right here in my arms, one day I will step out of these shadows and into the light, where I know you'll be waiting for me.