First Night

Smut warning is in affect until further notice.

Amelia's Point of View

I sat nervous on the bed of room 6-23, Ambrose's room. Our room, he called it. As I waited for him to come back from getting ice.

I can't help but think about what our future would look like. I really love Ambrose. Even though we've been together for over 4 months, I'm ready.

I saw the door open as Ambrose came into the room as he closed and locked the door behind him. I immediately smiled and got up to kiss him.

"Did you miss me that much?" He asked smiling

"I did baby.'' I said sitting back on the bed.

''I was actually thinking about us.'' I said.

"Are you breaking up with me?" He asked coming to sit by me.

"No, no. I was thinking about that I wanna do it.'' I said blushing.

"What do you mean?" He asked me with a confused look.

"My first time Ambrose.'' I said.

His cheeks turned bright red and he kissed me. As I kissed him, I went over and sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He began to run his hands around my back and went under my shirt. He undid my bra as he pulled my shirt over me as well.

I blushed as he saw me exposed to him and he went straight for my neck kissing it, leaving hickeys. I moaned as his hands began to touch my boob.

I started to take off his shirt and slowly pushed him down. I then started to kiss his neck and made hickeys there and down his stomach as well.

He then turned us over to were I was on the bottom and he was on top. He kissed my neck again as he unbuttoned my shorts. He slowly took them off as well as my panties.

"Are you sure you wanna do this Amelia?" He asked me as I'm already fully naked in front of him.

"Yes Ambrose, I'm sure.'' I said.

He nodded as he unbuckled his pants and took of his underwear. He looked at me one last time before he aligned himself with my entrance.

He slowly went in and i closed my eyes because it hurt. I knew it would only last for a little bit. He grabbed my hand as he started to pick up his pace and I moaned. Next thing I knew, I didn't feel any pain just pure pleasure.

*after sex scene*

I had climaxed the same time Ambrose did. He pulled out and laid beside me as we tried to slow our breathing down. I immediately smiled at what just me and Ambrose did.

I'm so happy that he was my first everything. My first kiss, my first date, my first time having sex.

Ambrose's Point of view

Ameila curled up to me and I held her close. My breath started to become a little more regular. I couldn't believe that she was my first. The girl of my dreams was laying alseep in my arms and I couldn't be happier.