One Year Together

Previously
"She was kicked out of her home Ambrose," my aunt Brie told me. "So what Are you going to do to help her?"

Ambrose's POV

I started shaking hearing that Bray had kicked her out. How could he be so heartless? That is his daughter! I shook my head as I got my thoughts together. "Auntie Brie, I can't thank you enough for letting Amelia stay here but it's time for me to step up and do what's right. I'm gonna get a place for all of us. I have enough money saved up to do it. It's time to be an adult now."

I turned around and walked back into the living room and kneeled down beside the couch taking Amelia's hand as aunt Brie watched us. Looking at the woman I loved I slipped out a small violet box with a bow on it. "I want to start by telling you happy 17th birthday Babygirl. But there is more here than just that. Amelia, I honestly don't know what I would do without in my life. You saved me from a lot of things and I've saved you. I promise I'm going to be here for you and never leave. It's me and you through everything. This past year has been amazing. And I know you will be an amazing mother. Will you make me the happy man on earth and marry me?"

Amelia's POVI stared in tears looking at the ring in my boyfriend's hand

Amelia's POV
I stared in tears looking at the ring in my boyfriend's hand. All I could do was mod my head.  Ambrose slipped the ring on my finger before I could kiss him.