Introduction

All women's are workers. Some are paid and some are not. The tale surrounds all the women who work day and night to keep their family in position. They have two type of children. One is their kids who were born inside them. And the other one is their husbands who become one after marriage.

Most of the men's have a very common misconception in their mind that yeah! If a woman got married to him. He is free to treat her as housemaid, free to molest, free to took charge over her body, free to supress and she should be available for him 24*7 with a pin drop silence. The question that arises is after having , job with higher studies then why a man won't  hire a"bai" if he  wanted just work to be done on time without taking care of the other side person.

May be he won't get an unpaid worker for full day who smiles to make him happy even she is blasting with the pain. 

This is a story of a woman name Sarah. The name seems muslim but, she belongs to hindu community. It is believed that during the time of Mughals ,people were forced to change their religion and names as well.  She was highly educated in English. Her graduation was completed in one of the renowned University named Vidyasagar in Kolkata.  Due, to peer pressure and their illness. She was unable to persue her masters and hence, married to a man from Uttar Pradesh. 

Man named Meer was a farmer. He was grown up by hearing the stories that girls are presupposed to be weak, they are bad with mental health. They need to be dominated by their husbands.

When he married Sarah. He tried to follow his conception about suppressing a woman. Sarah, was a lady with morals and values. She was fond of her parents and her pride resides in them. He use to abuse, beat her for not getting up early and taking care of him. She continues to keep this marriage as it is said in Hindu tradition that husband is God and he should be "worshiped" and marriage is a sacred ritual which is to keep until last breath of a woman.

Once upon a time , Sarah got up and found that her husband was not in room. It was around 5:00 am. She stood up and started searching. She found him in the kitchen, boiling milk.  She was happy after seeing him. Meer turned around and looked her furiously. He told her "kitchen is meant  for women not for men". Why she won't get up early and see what her husband needs. Sarah was quiet. She went inside the kitchen and took the vessel from him with the reply "It won't be happen again, sorry".....

This is what the woman keep herself to be suppressed.  But, Sarah changed....

The story further continued...it's  not a feminist text. But yeah voices of many women ....

The lady pictured above is cast as Sarah. It is a imaginative pic of highly traditional women.

Happy reading:)