Wedding celeb at laws..

Rasm-e-grahpravesh begins. Sarah took her right foot and slowly hit the rice Kalash. "Thall" of Pooja with Arti was in front of Meer and Sarah.

Next rasm was printing the footprint with red"atar". Newly bride went inside leaving the prints on the floor. It is considered as a " Laxmi print" and auspicious in Hindu tradition . Rituals after rituals exhausted her completely . Yeah! Meer too was literally exahausted after sitting at one place and listining mantras of satfera and all. The next day, she was asked to do a rasm of making "halwa". Everybody gifted presents and "neik". Sarah was really happy as she was being the star of wedding celeb. Her tight up sarees with long "Ghoonghat"  along with lot of ornaments were not really comfortable but, she manages to carry them well. Before marriage she was not bound by attires. Wedding actually changes her way of dressing.

Days and days passed, she was asked to cover her head everytime whenever laws or husband is there. It was quite unbearable for a soul who was free before.

She was asked to speak slowly and never argue with husband. Even ,She was not having the habit of saying anybody as" ji sunie". Actually it is like a weirdest norm or a supernatural belief that, if u call your husband with name, he will die soon. Wow! What a great ideologies of people. Actually it's a sarcasm. Above all those restrictions, her name was changed too. As any third person I don't get, if a girl got her name from her parents . Why she will change as it won't suit in the family of laws.

Do a girl has no right on her own after marriage?

 Do her body, her identity is being captivated and arrested in the prison of husband's home?

 Sarah was forced to change her name as "Seema", yup! a hindu name. She don't like that . As a writer I won't prefer to call her such. She was asked to get up at 5 and look after family.

Full day she is made to work. Do Sarah, or any woman is a automatic machine. If husband is having money. Why he won't hire few maids. Atleast to wash clothes. Laws home was a old fashioned one. It's fine but the condition inside was like a servent quarter if she is going to compare from her own house at kolkata.

Girls are created in a manner to accomodate, survive in any condition from her birth herself. So the Sarah is created too. She never wore this much covered. She was a well modern  girl who was created as a traditional bai in her husband's home. She was not allowed to sleep in the noon's. If she did, she will be beaten by her husband. What a cruelty in a womens life! 

Let's talk..

Do most of the women still become the part of domestic violence?

The reason why resides in her silence and over generosity toward their parents.