Blessed with an angel

One fine day she was blessed with an angel. Sarah was really happy to be her mother . Though family was not that euphoric. Birth of a girl child is considered as a welcome of a "paraya dhan", devasted from love and adoration from her husband she started finding  adoration and love in her child. The child was named as pakhi by her dadi. she was the first child of the family. Athough ,she was a girl but Sarah and her child both got nominal care and comfort.

Sarah was not well after having a baby. she was physically ill and weak. Though. a woman is supposed to look after family in all the situations so the Sarah. once upon a time sarah was blasting with abdominal pain because of the stretch marks. she hide her pain and unflowed tears. she was working all day by taking the child in one hand and doing works from the other. In family of more than six people every other was busy in their chores  without looking at the mother. House was a old mess again. no tap, no proper sewage, unwired stove. sarah have to carry her child in one arm and pull the taps from the other hand. Due to that reason she got fracture in her hand. Nobody seems to be caring. they will be like "choti chezo ko nazarandaz kro" ignoring illness and pain she was compelled to be ill. Mother in law was another 'great women" she knows that sarah is not fine after giving birth. Then, to she complains about not doing things on time. In the meanwhile time preparing food sarah slipped a big vessel filled with milk on the ground. So, as a reader what you suppose from mother in law? yeah!obviously she will look after sarah.

nope! she was called as "woman of no use" and she was told the price of milk fallen from her hand. Even nobody  cares about sarah. how she is? Did she got burnt? 

A  woman after marriage is just a working machine for laws. Uncles and aunts were quite sympathetic towards sarah. she tolerate every thing by seeing the caring and happy faces of them. When pakhi used to cry,  uncle took her in arms and sing cradle songs to her.  Aunts used to care her too. she was an angel in their hands. Father meer and granny were not that interested in lifting pakhi in their hands. 

the days after giving birth were not fine for sarah. she used to manage household, husband and family members anyhow. sometimes she used take care of her weeping child in nights. Meer usually get disturbed and ask sarah to take her daughter somewhere or leave her with aunts. Without saying anything she use to leave her room and be seated at balcony and close the door of balcony so, nobody can complain that pakhi's weeping loudly so, they couldnt sleep. sometimes pakhi cries whole night and both the mother and daughter used to be awake by looking at moon and stars. Sometimes satrah was domesticlaly violated and abused by her husband by not getting up early. or when she sleep in the noons.

as a writer I m must argue if a woman or any individual couldnt able to sleep at  night time.  so, is it a crime to getup late? if husband is getting up at 11 it is called as he is working outside tenderlessly. and

  What about woman?

 Her work is never counted. If she got up at 7 and not at  6. she is abused , beaten and become a part of domestic violence by her husband. why so?

why the woman wont raise her voice when her husband tried to put his hand in order to slap her for the first time? 

Do sarah will raise her voice ?

 Do sarah will fight for her rights?

stay tuned...

please share  your feedback. reagarding the story.

thanks for being with me:)