Seven

Third Person POV

"So you found him on the street, about to be kidnapped by sex traffickers...and brought him here?"

"You make it sound like it was a bad thing!"

"It is! You should've taken him to his home or something!"

"Like I want him to go back to the shit hole!"

"The last place he wants to be is this shit hole!" Jungkook clamped his mouth shut, trying to stare down Jimin, but failing.

"You don't know that."

"I do know that. He doesn't want to be here, this is the last place he'll want to be when he wakes up. You're the last person he'll want to see when he opens his eyes."

"You don't know that." Jungkook tried again.

"Then you're an idiot." Jimin snapped. Jungkook had nothing else to say back to him. "When he wakes up, you won't be anywhere near him, Jeon." Jimin spat.

"So now you're choosing him over me? You've known him for less than two days and you've been my brother for five years."

"Do you even hear yourself right now? You're such a selfish motherfucker. Unbelievable." Jimin said, shaking his head. "Just...get the fuck out here, Jeon. He doesn't want to see you and I certainly don't wsnt to see you."

Jungkook clenched his fists, but stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Jimin sighed and turned, freezing when he saw Taehyung sitting up, his expression blank.

"You know Jungkook?" He asked quietly.

"T-taehyung--"

"I'm leaving." Taehyung stood from the bed, ignoring the throbbing pain that shot up though his leg from his knee.

"Taehyung, you need to rest."

"I need to get out of here."

"Why?"

"Because...because he's here."

"I know that he hurt you, but--"

"I don't want him to hurt me any further." Taehyung snapped out. "I've lost everything already, and seeing him...I realized I still had one more thing left to lose, and I'm not sticking around to have it ripped away from me, too."

"Taehyung..."

"Move, Jimin. Get the fuck out of my way, I'm getting the fuck out of here. And you can't stop me."

"I can't stop you, Taehyung, but...I just want to help you."

"Help me? You can't help me. I'm unfixable."

"You're broken. I just want to help."

Taehyung chuckled humorlessly.

"I wish I was broken." He whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"There's nothing left to break. I've been shattered into millions of pieces and ground into dust. You can't pick up every single grain of dust and glue them back together. I've surpassed broken. You can't help me."

"I can try."

"You can't help."

"But won't you let me?" Taehyung shook his head, letting out another dry chuckle.

"There's really nothing for me to lose anyway."

Jimin felt a ghost a smile grace his lips.

But he quickly dropped it.

"Could you...tell me what happened?"

Five years ago~

"Nice work today!"

"Thank you!" Taehyung smiled and bowed.

"Push over."

"Shut up." Taehyung whispered to Kai, who was rolling his eyes in the back.

The other boy grinned and slung an arm over Tae's shoulder, guiding him out of the practice room.

"Tae!" The both of them turned at the voice calling the younger.

"Baek hyung."

"Dude, I hate you so much. PD Nim just called me in and gave me the same spiel about how you're gonna debut solo nowadays if we don't catch up."

"Debut solo? I would never. And why would he even say that?" Kai and Baekhyun both rolled their eyes.

"You're like...more popular than some groups that have already debuted. And you're still a trainee. Your debut is gonna be huge. You already have a huge fan base, and you're leaving us in the dirt."

Taehyung smiled sheepishly. "I didn't realize."

"Like hell you didn't realize! This doesn't just happen over night! And this the third time PD Nim has talked to me about it!"

"Well it's not my fault! I'm just too good looking!"

"Yeah, okay." The other two once again rolled thier eyes. "Your boyfriend is hotter than you."

Taehyung let out an offended gasp. "He is not! Take that back and apologize!"

"In your dreams, squirt."

"You guys giving my love a hard time?"

"My love." Baekhyun said, pretending to gag. Jungkook smiled as he strolled up to the trio.

"Kookie! Tell them I'm more attractive than you!"

Jungkook curved an eyebrow upwards. "You want me to what?"

"He admitted it! I'm more attractive!"

"You're prettier than me. You ain't hotter than me, sweet cheeks."

"You--!"

"Well, gotta go." Jungkook saluted Kai and Baekhyun before taking off down the hall, Taehyung streaking after him.

_________________________

O.o

You finally get to know what happened...

In full detail :)