1

When Yoongi woke up, instead of being 6:45 like usual, it was now 9:30. Questionning himself as to why his alarm didn't work and he hadn't woken up sooner, the pistachio hued haired male looked around, only to remember where he was.

At the hospital.

And he wasn't the one that was lying on the bed.

But Jimin was.

The younger male was still sleeping peacefully in his head, a pale blue hospital jacket on, matching his pale skin complexion. The older male's back felt numb because he had slept in such an abnormal position, with his face resting on Jimin's bed, who held him tightly in his arms, and the rest of his body sitting on a chair. He was surprised to see that the dancer's parents were nowhere to be seen, but knowing them, they were probably talking to some doctors to be told for the tenth time that their son would be just fine. Jimin had tubes dancing through his arms, connected to a big pouch of transluid liquid that was hanging above his head, probably feeding him the nutrients he lacked while he was in a coma.

"Fuck...I forgot about school," sweared Yoongi, getting up and taking his things with him.

He had of course brought his homework with him, all hidden in his backpack, in case he wanted to do homework, but at this point, school didn't matter to him. Doing homework was a hassle, no, a struggle, because he was so stuck thinking about what would happen after he'd be... He tiptoed out of the room, and as was about to close it behind him, he heard shuffling in the bedsheets, seeing that the younger male had just woke up.

"Hyung, stay....please," murmured Jimin's recognizable high pitched voice, understanding Yoongi was finally leaving.

The music composer opened the door, once more, threw his backpack on the ground right next to the hospital bed and immediately sat back in the chair, smiling faintly at the younger.

"Alright, I'm staying. Just for you."

"Thanks."

The silence started to get louder, growing between the two males, as neither of them wanted to scare the other one with their questions. The only sound that could be heard in the room was the regular beeps of Jimin's heart monitor, watching closely to make sure he'd be alright. Finally, the mint haired male finally spoke up, managing to say the words that were burning his tongue for so long. He cared about his best friend, and right now, he didn't care anymore how the silver hued haired male would take it.

"I didn't know you were starving yourself. I only saw you at school and you always seemed to eat so much! I thought that, between you and me, I'd be the first one to have something like this."

"Yoongi hyung. There are things I didn't tell you either."

"Such as?"

"Everyday, I went to the bathroom after lunch to make myself throw up. It'd look like I had eaten since everyone had seen me eating, but I was just never taking it in. It has been ages since I've actually ate more than 500 calories. Or in your language, more than two children meals in a day," finally confessed the younger male.

"Jiminie....Why?"

"Because I'm not handsome! Can you please just understand! In dance, they expect me to be paper thin by the end of the month, or I won't have the role!"

"But Jimin..." interrupted the pale green haired male.

"Yoongi, you know how much I've wanted this role!"

"Jimin, starving yourself is not the option. I could have lost you there. You could have stayed in a coma for weeks! When was the last time you ate something? How much do you sleep each day? How much exercise do you do on the daily? Do you feel better now?" asked repeatedly the music producer, worried to death about his best friend's health.