Chapter 3 - Luke And Love

I was sitting in my room on my bed bored out of my brain, Michael and the guys were down out the back doing band practise or something. I was reading 50 Shades Of Grey whilst lying there. Let me tell you something if you haven't read this book series you haven't lived. If you want to read a book with smut in it this is very certainly the book for you. I was up to my favorite chapter in the book and I was just getting into it when my phone rang.

'Hello?' I asked as I picked up.

'Hey April!' I knew that voice it was my friend Emma.

'Hey Emma!' I said happily.

'I just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday for Monday.' I smiled and put my book down and headed for the lounge.

'Why thank you Emma.' I smiled.

'You are very welcome.' She said.

'Why did you call me anyway?' I asked falling down onto the couch. It appeared that the boys didn't do band practise but they were playing FIFA. So I sat by Michael and Luke.

'I wanted to. It has been so long since we talked.' She dragged out the "o" in the so.

'Since you moved to London.' I reminded.

'Ouch!' She laughed and I smiled. 'So what are you doing for your birthday?' She asked.

'Probably....nothing. I don't really like parties.' I sighed.

'Bullshit!' Ashton said from the floor and seeing as he was sitting right in front of me I kicked him in the back. 'Bitch!' He laughed.

'Come on throw a party.' Emma said.

'If I do what would I do and who would I invite? This is why I don't organize parties.' I sighed putting emphasis on the "I" in the last sentance.

'Two words. Pool Party.' I sighed and fell back. 'Never thought about that did ya?' I shook my head and sighed again.

'No but I only have a small amount of friends.' I said softly.

'Okay so maybe there is only the three boys, your brother and me....' She began.

'Which means if it does happen it would be more of a family thing anyway.' I sighed. Geez I am doing a lot of sighing today.

'True that. Hey if I send you a list of people would you invite them???' She sounded very eager.

'Depends.' I began.

'Well if you invite Tracy, Lou, Kay, Jesse and Hannah it woud be more fun for you besides the boys.' That was true.

'Yeah..' I said waiting for her to continue.

'Don't forget the alcohol.' I sighed again.

'Not so sure that will happen.' I said.

'Why?' She asked.

'Um remember New Years.' I uttered.

'Oh.....' She said.

'Wait why are you asking and demanding all these things it's not like you are here?' I asked extremely confused. This was followed by three knocks at the door.

'Hey April open up.' I hung up and jumped up and ran to the front door.

'Emma!' I said happily.

'April!' She responded by pulling me into a hug.

'I missed you so much!' I smiled.

'Who?' Michael shouted from the lounge after cussing at Ashton.