Chapter 4 - Don't Mess With My Height

It was two days after my birthday and I was home alone, only because Michael had gone out to do god knows what. I was bored running around the house doing nothing so I decided to watch a movie. I went through my entire movie collection and picked out the Home Alone series (see what I did there xD). I put the first one on and went into the kitchen. I made popcorn and got some chocolate and made myself a milkshake by the time I had finished doing all this the movie was just about to start all I had to do was press play. I watched about half an hour before my phone went off.

Dirtiest Desire,

Barrel Of A Gun,

The Flame That Fuels The Fire,

But I've Been Burning All Along

I decided to ignore it seeing as it was most probably just a telemarketer. Only they kept ringing. I got annoyed and picked it up noticing as I did this that Luke was calling me.

'Damn telemarketers.' I sighed as I answered it. 'Yes Luke?' I asked.

'Sup....It's raining.' I rolled my eyes.

'And..?' I was not in the mood to bother with Luke.

'It's really cold.' I paused my movie.

'And..?' I asked.

'And...your door is locked.' I sighed and got up hanging up on him. 'THANK YOU!' He shouted from behind the front door. I thought just to be a bitch I should deliberately walk away and leave him there and then I realised he would just call me over and over again until I opened the door. So as slowly as I possibly could I dragged my feet along the wooded floors all the way to the front door. I decided that I should be nice so I opened the door and he bolted inside.

'Woah.' I said shocked and confused. I followed the water puddles of wher Luke had walked all the way to the bathroom. I just stood and watched as he looked around for a towel. 'Maybe if you looked on the shower.' I mentioned and he grabbed Michael's towel from the shower and dried his hair off with it. Then he began hunting aroung again. 'What now?' I asked.

'Hair dryer. I need a hair dryer. Where is you hair dryer?' He asked still looking through cupboards.

'You'd think if my hair dryer was in here it would be in a thousand tiny pieces because of Michael.' I said, Luke stopped looking through the bathroom and ran down to my room. He pushed the door open and just stood. 'Oh yeah...it is a mess.' I said and he nodded his head gawping at the same time. I stepped past him and into my room dodging things in piles on my floor and waking over to my massive wardrobe. I opened the doors to it and stood on the tips of my toes and jumped until I grabbed it. Once I had it I walked over and handed it to Luke.

'Ha! You're so short!' He laughed and I glared at him.

'I suggest you stop laughing unless you want my hair straightener accidentaly whacking you in the face Hemmings.' I warned and he stopped laughing.

'You don't have the balls to whack me with a hair straightener.' He said cockilly.

'Wanna bet on that Hemmings?' I asked picking up my hair straightener.

'Yep.' He popped the 'P'.

'I suggest you run Luke. And run fast.' I warned  raising the straightener above my head. And believe it or not he actually did it he ran and I chased him. I chased him outside to the pool. He stopped at pool gate. I stopped in my tracks as well.

'Can't get me now!' He laughed.

'I wouldn't bet on that.' I said taking a step forward and Luke took a step back.