ZERO

ABOUT YOUgrowing up you were a spoiled girl, you got everything you've wanted till you were about six years old

ABOUT YOU
growing up you were a spoiled girl, you got everything you've wanted till you were about six years old. your father left you and your now most known 18+ hero mom midnight. you are y/n kayama.
[OPTIONAL IF YOU WANT TO USE MIDNIGHT's LAST NAME]
after your father left, your mom and you were in a unstable place. back then your mother wasn't a hero so she had to find a job to support you and your baby brother whom was still in the womb. about three years later she become one of the most known heroes in japan. she earned enough money to support her children and she bought a big beautiful house of your choice. everything was fine, but you still missed your dad...he never came back like he said he was.

PERSONALITY
growing up you were taught by your father and mother to be kind to one and other. you were kind & polite to others in primary school. once you reached junior high you changed. who knows why you did it... you became a bitch to get attention and become popular and you successfully succeeded. only to those who messed with you though. for the most part you're nice to some of your classmates. your personality changed to being a very playful and flirtatious person with a side serious and angry side to you, just like midnight.

QUIRK [wont be mentioned/used at all times, focused more on a love plot]
your quirk is Explosive Fire. you are able to generate large fire blasts from your hands and any part of your body. you can control fire at your will, changing temperature of the flames is possible. you could increase or decrease based on how you feel. you also inherited midnight's quirk Somnambulist, allows you to put targets to sleep by exuding a sleep-inducing aroma from your body & it works better on males than females.

APPEARANCE
beautiful on the outside, little devil in the inside. every boy & girl finds you beautiful, you have for sure attracted both genders. you have beautiful long/short/medium h/c, everyone complements on how shiny it is, how twinkly your e/c are, and how your smile makes someone fall in love with you & your body was a plus.

SIBLINGS
little brother named koji, currently 5 years old. likes playing with you and toys. has had some issues in school with behavior but overall behaved well at home.

RELATIONSHIP STATUS

S̢͇͍̮͓̊̈́͋̅̈́̾͋̉͢I̴̛͚̮̥̟̹ͩ̂͐̾̿͢N̈͝͏̺͙͎̻͚̳G̨͛ͪ̾ͬͬ̈ͥ҉̲̬L̬͍͓̈ͮͣͮͧ̅͆́E̮͚̖̰̲͓͍̿͌͂̀͠͠ ̶͈ͥ͊ͣ̒̽́͢ͅT͎̪̔̉̔̽͆ͭ̍̉̚͡I̩̱̳̹͓͈̟͍͆̇ͥ͛ͥ̓͒ͥ̿ͅL̬̼͓͎̱̼̒ͭ̃͠L̸̨̢̻̥̓͒͆̽
̡̛͈͈̬͖̻̟̅ͫͥ͊ͦ͑͝S̙̞͓͌͌ͧ̒͆ͧ͟O̵̙̙̪͈̪͎ͣͥ͊́̅ͪ̈́͘͡M̞̱̜̖̟͈̲̬͊͛͜E̘̝̩̝̠͒͋͟͝O̩̖̻͔͈̝͕͉͆̈ͭ́ͤ̒ͨN̳̲̰͚͓̣̉̄̿̃͜E̹̜̫̩͖̖ͭ̈́̾ͥ̒̇̇͘ ̴̴̦̞̠̀̀ͯ͂F̛͈̖̞̥͓̤̹̦̻̿͌ͪͥͫ͋ͩͮ̀̚U̷̹̘͚̾̐ͫͧC̶̺̳̘̱͖̳̄ͤ̄ͥ̎̏̽ͪK̛̦̙͐͘S̡͖̱̺͈̠̏̒͂̿̇ͫͪͣ͞ ̸̳͉̜̱ͩͮ̃̎̈́Ĩ̧͍̖̤̲͆̈́͡ͅT̳͎̺͑̓͋ͧ͗̓̍ͨ ̟̠̣ͮ͐̓̈̀U͎̦̪̗̠ͤ̀P̩̺̻͍͈̣̖͓͍̉͂͐̀͢ ̴̨̘ͤ͒̈́̅ͣ!͓̘̱̏̒ͬ͋̂̆ͬ͋ͦ̕͝

CHARACTERS REPUTATION IN UA HIGH
y/n kayama 4/10 | katsuki bakugou 4/10
izuku midoriya 9/10 | ochaco uraraka 10/10
tenya lida 9/10 | shoto todoroki 8/10
eijirou kirishima 7/10 | denki kaminari 6/10
hanta sero 7/10 | mina ashido 8/10
kyoka jiro 10/10 | tsuyu asui 10/10
toru hagakure 8/10 | momo yaoyorozu 10/10
mezo shouji 9/10 | fumikage tokoyami 10/10
minoru mineta 5/10 | rikido sato 8/10
yuga aoyama 10/10 | mashirao ojiro 8/10
koji koda 10/10
Class 1-A reputation 7/10

-

VOTE COMMENT & SHARE
if some of you have read my same book before, yes i'm restarting but different plot. didn't like the old one !
enjoy <3.