THREE

THE REAL HISTORY

THE REAL HISTORY .

REALITY ( FLASHBACK ) !
KATSUKI's POV

i sat on the floor of my bedroom against the wall.
next to me was my girlfriend, (your name). we just sat in silence, not knowing what to say to each other after our fight.

my elbows were on my lifted knees and my head was in my hands. (your name)'s knees were lifted up as well as her fingers were pinching the top of her nose. she was irritated, but still thinking.

"baby." i said lowly, not wanting to disturb her.

"what katsuki?" she spoke with a harsh tone.

"i'm sorry okay?" I said leaning my head on the wall, looking at the ceiling, she scoffs.

"what else do you want me to say?" I look at her in confusion. "i already told you everything."

"you explained how you should be able to do what you love and that I shouldn't be upset. you SHOWED me that you only care about yourself. like I said katsuki, I support you, but right now you're not here." she said putting her head up against the wall.

"i'm right here."

"no, you never really are. have you realized that the first couple of months we started dating you were obsessed with me, you never wanted to leave my side. until we entered UA. you always talk about how you're gonna beat deku and you're gonna become number one hero. I'm not stopping you but many people told me you only cared about yourself, I didn't believe it at first but now I just am. you only care about yourself katsuki, you don't care about anybody else but you."

"that's not fucking true. you know i care about you! I got worked up on the sports festival because I wanted to show the world that I will be their number one hero in the future. I always train, to prove that I'm not just some weakling but you know damn well I always call you after training. this is what I do (your name). this is my goal, my dream. please just fucking understand that. plus i'm not the only who gets busy, you have your goal too you want to become a hero too right? we're not any different." I explained again differently.

"katsuki, why aren't you listening to me?" she yells putting her hands over her face.

"I am list-" I tried to say before she cut me off.

"you're my boyfriend katsuki. yes I know you care about me. you're right, you aren't always training but you don't even hang out with me. when was the last time you came over? the last time we went on a date? we just text or talk on the phone nowadays. yeah you're still talking to me, but I want to see your face outside of a phone screen. I come over and your mom says you're not home, she says you're either with kirishima or training. I get kirishima is your best friend but honestly he sees you more than I do! but you know you what you do the most, train. I know I have a goal, yes i want to become a hero too but I do both things. train and wanting to see you but apparently you can't do one of those and that's see me. sorry I want to see my boyfriend." she says looking at me now. her facial expression showed different emotions. frustration.

" (your name)-"

"busy busy busy, that's it katsuki. I fucking miss you, you're the only person who i can actually talk too! you're becoming like my fucking mom, she's always out because she's a hero. I want to see you. you barely make time for me. we could go days without talking, and you'd act like you saw me the day before. I'm tired of being pushed aside." she stood up and started to walk away. I grabbed her hand before she could get closer to the door.

"please baby, we can work this out i'll-"

"you know what? I'm sorry. I'm just in the way of what you want to accomplish. live your life and I'll live mine." she said pulling her hand away.
"I'm sorry katsuki, but-"

"no, don't fucking say it. we're not. babygirl-"

"I'm sorry katsuki, our time is up, we're done."

once she said those words, she left me in a heartbreak. seeing her walk away just made me sad, but furious. I really didn't understand, how could I fucking not understand.

as she walked down the stairs, I slammed my door shut.

I run my hands through my hair, processing. i told myself "how could you lose her over something so stupid like this katsuki." my vision starts to get blurry. I feel a tear go down my cheek, how unmanly of me. I punch the air, then the wall and I groaned at the pain for fucks sake my knuckles are gonna be bruised now. I sit on my bed, leaning back against the wall. I was back to the old position from when I was in the floor, with my head in my hands.

after hearing the front door shut, footsteps are outside my door. my mom busts in with a mad face.

"I come back from picking up the boys to see (your name) crying. why is she crying katsuki!" she almost yells. I hear more footsteps come up. I lift my head and look at the boys.

"she broke up with me old hag." I said. their faces soften up as they felt bad.

"what?? why!" kirishima says next to kaminari, leaning on the door frame.

"I'm sorry dude." sero said.

"well you fucked it up- I mean why did she break up with you?" kaminari asked.

"because she thinks I'm choosing my goal over her." I answer as I wipe my eyes and face before running my hands through my hair.

"are you?" kaminari asked.

"I'm not fucking choosing anything." I shout frustrated.

"sorry, I just didn't get why." he puts his hands up in defense.

"she says I don't make time for her."

"well..." I hear kaminari say. I look at him and growled.

"what?"

"i mean it's kinda true bro." kirishima stated, now I'm getitng heated.

"the fuck are you idiots talking about?" I semi shout and standing up.

"when was the last time you guys hung out? like in person." I take a second to think.

"almost a month ago." I said sighing as I now realized what she was talking about. I never was around, guilt now floods my body.

"and when do you see her, you always come out of school and go train. I'm saying this too because almost everyone is noticing this too." kirishima says

"so why didn't you tell me?"

"you shouldn't have to be told to do something that's common sense bro, that's your girl." he shrugs.

"was my girl."

-

before I end this chapter,
i will be using 'you, she, her, i' as you the reader so hopefully you all don't get confused
but hope all of you enjoyed this chapter <33
VOTE COMMENT & SHARE.