2

A couple days passed and Dad still wasn't home. Mom had went to the office and put some Divorce files on his desk. Me and the guy on Myspace had started chatting.

Today, I was heading to the mall with some of my friends.

I ate some breakfast and washed myself and Jack's dishes. Mom slept in till 9:30 then woke up. I did my chores and ran up to my room.

I picked out an outfit and got dressed in This.

I grabbed my allowance and shoved it into my wallet. I made my way downstairs, kissed Jack and Mom goodbye and grabbed my bike.

I biked quickly to my friend Lisa's house. I haven't seen her for like two weeks. Lisa moved into a different house and they had been unpacking for a while.

I knocked on the door, checking my phone to make sure I got the address right.

Lisa opened it "Hey Girl!" She says happily, opening the door.

"Hi Lisa!" I say, hugging her. I walk in the foyer 'It's beautiful Lisa." I gasp. "Aww thanks, but its no where compared to your house." Lisa says, grabbing her purse. I roll my eyes "You ready? Jada's waiting at her house. Katie is with Jada, they meet up at Starbucks."

"Ready!" Lisa says, snapping on her helmet. She grabs her purple bike and climbs on. I start peddling down the drive way, Lisa peddling hard to keep up with me.

We bike the 3 blocks to Jada's townhouse and Lisa rams on the door. A few neighbours peek out of there windows. Lisa smiles sheepishly and Jada opens up the door. "Why so loud?" Katie asks, appearing at Jada's side.

"That was Lisa." I explained. "No wonder. Ally would never be so loud." Jada says.

My mind wandered from the happy scene to the divorce papers on Dad's desk. I swalloed.

Jada, as if sensing my mind wasn't there asked "Whats wrong Al?"

I frowned. "I-I-Its Dad, He left for another case and t-then Mom went to the Bau and put divorce papers on his desk." I hiccuped slightly, rubbing my eyes with my sweater sleeve.

The girls pulled me into a hug. "Shhhh, Al. It's Ok. You'll see, everything does get better." they says.

"No but I have feelings. I'm mad at my dad, but I know he can't stop working, it's not his fault and I-I-I want to side with Mom but I can't." I say with a watery voice.

"I know where your coming from. My mom and Dad went through the same thing. Dad was a Lieutenant in the army and Mom was sick of Dad being gone so much. Finally they divorced, but I felt like I couldn't side with no one." Katie's quiet voice spoke from the crowd.

"Thanks Katie. That helped." I smile. "Now lets get going, there is this great sale going on at Target, you must see." I smile, hopping on my bike. Last out of the complex is a rotten egg!"