4

*5 days later*

Dad's in the hospital.  He was stabbed multiple times by an unsub.  I'm worried sick and I'm crying. Jack's in the backseat and Mum's driving madly to the hospital. Don't ask me what happened, I only know that he was stabbed and is the hospital. Jack doesn't half understand whats going on, although from the look on his face, he knows Dad isn't OK.

Mum's crying and cursing in frustration. I wipe my eyes and stare at the ceiling. Why is this happening to us? 

I know we don't deserve it. I glance at my wrist. My watch is there. It's 1:30.

The car reached the hospital and Mum pulled the gears into park. She wiped her tears and smiled at us. "Alright, lets go inside and see Daddy!" She said, falsely.

We walk into the hospital and are greeted by the team. JJ pulls us into a hug and says "Your Dad'll be alright. He's a tough cookie." "I know. thank you, JJ." I smile.

I smile even though on the inside I'm crying. I know you all probably think I'm some over-emotional, fake girl who's pretending to be upset about all this. I swear. I'm not. But if you don't believe, you don't have to ready any further. Cause this story is just gonna get worse.

Mum starts crying at the words Morgan speaks. I rush over, concern etching my face. "Mom? Mom? What happened?" I ask.

"H-h-he's in surgery!" Mom crys.

"DADDY'S IN SUGWERY?"  Jack cries out and starts crying. Mom rushes over and scoops him up.

"shhh, shhh. It's ok, Daddy'll be better in no time." Mom says.

He didn't know what surgery was but it was heartbreaking all at the same time to see Jack crying.

It was official. My family was a mess.