Flower Sans x Reader: The Tale

(IMMA USE "I" POV)

I slowly fell to the snow. "It's ok Y/N it's not like you deserve that goat mom anyway." Flowey assured. I nodded. "Well... i kinda sneaked out so... i guess." I said feeling guilty. "You're just like... Frisk. She was the human who actually made monsters get along in harmony. That all changed when she died from... It's best not to talk about it. Actually you look like her." Said Flowey.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize i remind you much of her." I said. I stood up and walked crunching the snow to the barricade. "Don't you know how to greet an old pal?" I turned. It was a skeleton. Flowey smiled softly. I guess they knew each other. I felt like i knew his name. It was Sans.

Sans eyesocket slowly dripped with red tears. "I know, i reacted the same thing. But she isn't Frisk." Said Flowey. "Oh... I know... Hey kid... I'm Sans." Said Sans. "I'm Y/N." I softly smiled. "Y/N... There is a possibility. You have her soul." Said Flowey.

"What? What do you mean?" Me and Sans asked in unison. "You must have reincarnated as a different person, Thus gaining her memories. It's why you feel like you know everyone. And things are so familiar here." Said Flowey with a stern look.

"Do you remember me? Sweetie?" Sans asked. "No i'm sorry. I don't remember you... Sorry.." I mumbled rubbing your arm awkwardly.

Sans looked down. His face felt really off. But he shook it off. "Nah don't sweat it kid. It's kinda fine really. You just remind me of her." Said Sans Shrugging. Deep inside i wanted to comfort him.

You grabbed his skeleton hand. "Don't worry whoever Frisk is wouldn't want you to be sad." I answered. "Thanks for that kid. How about I show you around?" Sans asked.

I nodded. I went around with Sans to the town of snowdin. It felt really oddly familiar. I didn't knew why.

I then went up with my quest. As I knew... golden flowers affected my face. But I didn't let it bother me. I then was nice to monsters.

I kept continuing on my quest to waterfall and to Hotland. Everyone founded me familiar. I reminded them to much of Frisk.

Sans and Flowey helped me as I then went to the waterfall again to think. This was it. I was going to face Asgore.

I knew Sans and Flowey for a month. Even the monsters. I didn't know what was going to happen. The fate of the underground is on me.

"I feel so alone." I mumbled. "What do you mean?" I turned to see Sans. "I either take Asgores life or I die... it's hard." I said looking down as Sans put his hand on my back for comfort.

"It's ok kid. Ya can do this." Said Sans. I nodded. I ran and faced Asgore. Sans wasn't here. Flowey wasn't either. It was just me.

I kept dodging the fire balls as it was thrown at me. His almighty triton slashed my cheek. Blood spilled. But it didn't matter.

What matters is to survive.

Despite my determination. I brought him down. I was about to press Mercy. But things went bright.

"Hello. My name is Frisk." The Frisk was different. She wore a blue sweater with pink stripes. "Your not Frisk-

"I'm from another AU. You see. You never belonged here. You were from where I was. Undertale. Your memories got erased. You and Sans were together where I was." Said Frisk. I then slowly started to remember.

Sans and I was laughing together until... I fell down here. "I think I remember."  I said. "Your memories is what I need. You can choose to go back to where you came from." Said Frisk.

"But what happens if I stay here?" I asked. "This AU will be reset. AU known as Alternate Universe. Where you never fell down here. And they'll never remember you. Things will go back to the way it is." Said Frisk.

Do I leave? Or should I stay? But I have s life there. And here... I need to stay. I went through this journey and if I leave. It will all be in vain.

"I will stay here. Here are my memories." I Said. "So what happens now?" I asked as Frisk softly smiled. "Thank you... now... time will continue on."

We were all back on the surface. "Are you okay My child?" Toriel asked. "I feel like I don't remember. Like a part of me is missing." I Said.

"Well sweetheart. Your with me now. We're both together. All of us." Said Sans. I blushed at the nickname. Flowey softly smiled.

I looked up at the sun and surface. Everything is just a blur to me. But I feel like this is my home.

My home.