Ink Sans x SelfConciousReader: Not Always Perfect

Y/Ns POV

I kept doodling and felt to insecure about my drawings. Yeah... not the perfect body shape... not a perfect pose!!! Oh geez the head even looks weird!

I sighed in frustration and kept doodling all day. I wanted to perfect in drawing. I need everything to be perfect. I kept drawing and I didn't even notice it was night time all ready.

I kept drawing. "Ok I think I should take a break for now." I mumbled as paused still. "Where the Stars am I?" I asked looking around.

It was all bright yellow with papers in the ceilings. Blue strings surrounded them. "Aw man! I can't believe Error fell for the Pink Strings affect haha-..." Ink paused to see you with a sketchpad.

"Who are you? What are you doing in the DoodleSphere?" Ink asked in disbelief. "Wait this is a doodle sphere??" I asked looking around.

"Yeah...?" Ink said confused. "But it's just a papers in the ceilings with strings around it." I Said confused.

"Do you even know why AUs are?" Ink asked. I looked at him shrugging. "Oh AUs are basically  alternate versions of ourselves. And in a different timeline or universe." Said Ink. I nodded slowly getting it.

"This is the multiverse. Where all AUs are here. I don't have an AU. Nor Error does." Said Ink. "Uh whos Error?" I Said. "Oh just a Destroyer and a whiner." Ink answered.

"HEY I AM NOT!" Ink snickered. I smiled slightly. I might enjoy myself here.

_____________________

I kept drawing perfect poses and other stuff. Things aren't perfect. I kept scribbling but to no avail I mess up again.

"Maybe I am not a good artist after all." I muttered. "ARE YOU KIDDING!!!!" I turned to see Ink. "Your art is amazing! Heck it's so perfect and in shape!"

"You're just saying that to make me feel better." I Said. Ink frowned and put his hand on my shoulder.

"You know that's not true. I'm just saying it in truth and honesty. I know you'll get better if you keep trying. Your art is great. Your just not thinking that." (Nice wise words Ink)

I looked away and snapped. "WHAT DO YOU KNOW! YOUR JUST A SKELETON! EVERYONE KEEPS TELLING ME THAT AND-

"STOP Y/N! Just stop!" I stopped listening to what he has to say. "YOU ALWAYS SAY YOUR ART ISNT GREAT! Your just thinking that! No one else is! Stop being stubborn to yourself and let yourself known your art is good!" Ink snapped.

I looked straight into his eyesockets. His burning glare made me felt afraid. I trembled. "I didn't mean it like that. I met tons of people like you, and they thought the same thing. I'm tired of being the judge of who's art is good and who's art is not good." Ink muttered.

"We're just in a story... where I have to tell... people... their art is good. It's all just a... game. I have a role to play... this is all just... a... game." Ink mumbled putting his hands onto his face. RIP FOURTH WALL OOF

I frowned. I sat next to Ink holding his hand. "Hey look at me." He then looked at me. "I don't know what your talking about. But... I'm sorry. You're right. You're not always the judge of art all the time. I'm just in fact blind to not seeing my art and not accepting the way it is." I Said.

"Thanks..." I Said beaming slightly. Ink smiled softly.