Undertale Sans x Reader: i'll be here

You sat down on the couch. It was just a while that Sans came over. "Hey, N/N." Said Sans. "Hey Sans!" You said.

"I've got you something, it reminded me of you so." Said Sans. He gave you a keychain that was your F/F.

"Wow I like it! Thanks Sans," you said. "I'm going to attach it to my phone chain, I left it in the kitchen, be right back!" You said as you walked away to the kitchen.

You found your phone charging as you were about to grab it but... "Y/N?" You said you Ex boyfriend. His name was B/N.

"What do you want?" You asked. "I think I found something that belongs to you." Said B/N as he gave you a picture.

You looked at it. It made your heart broke.

Sans POV

Heh I should've asked Y/N for drink when I got the chance... I spot Y/N with her ex-boyfriend. She ended up crying looking at the picture she was holding.

"H-He was the greatest artist... he drew me this picture... he was the greatest brother I ever had.." Y/N muttered. She then ran and hugged him. "Oh I miss Frisk!" She said sobbing.

My eyesockets went black. I turned back and sighed. I went back to the couch and sat down. Thinking about what happened.

"Hey I'm back! I'm sorry I took long." Said Y/N as she ran and sat down next to me. "It's ok Y/N." I said grinning lazily.

"I attached the keychain to my phone! It looks nice' really Sans you didn't have to buy this for me. Thanks again." Said Y/N.

"Yeah it does look nice." I Said grinning softly. Y/N looked away with a sad look on her face hearing about Frisk again.

I put my hand onto hers. Y/N looked down on it. "You don't need to hide things from me N/N. Just know, I'm always here when you need me." Said Sans.

Y/N softly smiled. "Thanks Sans." Said Y/N.

"Thanks."