Chapter 1

You had just finished making your dinner and decided to go on tinder while you eat. After a while you find this guy named Kevin. He looked absolutely amazing and oh. my. god. He was hot.

You swipe right and you have a match (I don't know how tinder works) You guys talked for a couple days and he wanted to meet up at (f/r/f) and have an actual date.

The Next Day

You go to (f/r/f) and see Kevin sitting at a table. He looks up, "(Y/N)?" He says in awe.

"That's my name don't wear it out" You say with sass

He shakes your hand and you order your food and so does he. You guys start talking and laughing and having fun with each other. You look down at you phone its 3 pm.

"Oh shit I have to go I'm so sorry" You say apologetically

"Its ok. Will I see you again?" Kevin says

"Sometime soon" You say

You two get up and he hugs you and you hug him back. You Felt you had a serious connection with him. He was kind, sweet, and funny that's really hard to find in guys these days.

You split off from him went to work. You couldn't stop thinking about him. His smile, his laugh, everything about him was just amazing. You had to see him again but you were tired enough.

You go home and get a text from Kevin.

K- Kevin
Y- You

K- hey when are we going to see each other again?

Y- soon I really like you can we meet up tomorrow?

K- Of course I'll meet you at Tender Greens at 1?

Y- yes of course see you soon

K- bye

Y- bye

TO BE CONTINUED......