Chapter 4

WARNING ⚠: Smut involved if you don't like it don't read it

You woke up next to Kevin and tried to get out of bed with out him noticing. You failed. He woke up. "Good Morning sunshine"

"Morning" you said with a smirk.

You crawl back in bed and softly plant a kiss on his lips. You go deeper into the kiss. He flips you over on to your back. You get this weird feeling in your stomach. Not of pain but of pleasure.

"Are you sure you want to do this" He asks.

You nod your head and he continues. He pulls off your shirt and pants. You do the same to him. As soon as his sweet pants fall you can see his member outlining his boxers. You look down in amazement. You pull down his boxers and take in his length. You can see something in his eyes you've never seen before. They were filled with lust.

"Y/N you don't know how long I've wanted to do this" He's says.

He slips his hand in you underwear a circles your clit with his thumb. You moan in pleasure. He pulls down you underwear and looks at you for permission to enter. You nod your head and he thrusts into you, you didn't even get the chance to take in his length before he started thrusting hard and fast.

You moan and your climax builds. He thrusts one more time and hits your g-spot and you both release at the same time. He falls next to you on the bed.

"That was amazing" You say with pleasure.

"It was. It really was" He says

You finally get up and take a shower and so does Kevin. You've never felt this way for anyone else. Kevin is special to you and you are to him.

Well its my first time doing smut so here you go hope you enjoyed and I am taking requests
Let's hope Kevin never finds this.

Word Count: 335